KPOP FACTS #8.2: T-ARA♣

KPOP FACTS

FACTS ABOUT T-ARA

Eunjung Facts

Birth Name: Ham Eun Jung
Stage Name: Eunjung
Birthday: December 12, 1988
Position: Main Vocalist & Lead Rapper

Facts:

- She was born in Seoul, South Korea.

- She is an only child.

- In 2011 she was paired with actor Lee Jang Woo to be her husband on the TV show We Got Married

-She is in T-ARA's sub-unit T-ARA N4 with other members Hyomin, Jiyeon, and Areum.

- Once Eunjung fall asleep, it's difficult to wake her up.

- Eunjung always fall asleep no matter where she is, that's why her nickname is "jam" eunjung (jam in Korean means sleep).

- Eunjung said that she is a strong and healthy person.

- Eunjung's hobby is watching movie and reading.

- Eunjung is the most gullible member.

- Eunjung is considered as the "mother" of T-ARA even though she's not the oldest, because she was the first leader in T-ARA. She's called the forever leader.

- Eunjung is the closest to Jiyeon. She considers as Jiyeon as her little sister and she said she always wants to protect her because she's weaker than people think she is.

Hyomin Facts

Birth Name: Park Sun Young
Stage Name: Hyomin
Birthday: May 30, 1989
Position: Main Rapper & Main Vocalist

Facts:

- She was born in Busan, South Korea.

- She used to be a trainee at JYP.

- Hyomin is cast on the Chinese version of "We Got Married" where her partner is Fu Xinbo, a Chinese idol.

-She is in T-ARA's sub-unit T-ARA N4 with other members Hyomin, Jiyeon, and Areum.

- Hyomin used to share a room with Jiyeon ever since they were trainees.

- Hyomin thinks that the prettiest members of T-Ara are Qri and Jiyeon.

- Hyomin is known as a fashionista.

- Hyomin likes Michael Jackson. She likes to do the "Moonwalk" dance.

- Her hobbies are drawing, styling, and cooking.

- Hyomin said that Jiyeon is already numbed from horror. She considers Jiyeon as her senior in terms of acting.

- She loves to eat.

- She always takes pictures.

- Hyomin is know as the multi-talented member of T-Ara. She has a great voice to sing, can rap very well and she's a good dancer too.

- Hyomin liked dressing up dolls since she was young.

Jiyeon Facts

Birth Name: Park Ji Yeon
Stage Name: Jiyeon
Birthday: June 7, 1993
Position: Vocalist, Main Dancer, Visual of The Group, Maknae

Facts:

- She was born in Seoul, South Korea.

- She is in T-ARA's sub-unit T-ARA N4 with other members Hyomin, Jiyeon, and Areum.

- Jiyeon always wear a bracelet on her left arm for various event.

- Jiyeon loves to cook.

- Jiyeon's favorite color is sky blue.

- Jiyeon accepted the Dream High 2 role because of its plot and she wants to remember herself being a good student.

- She thinks she'll do better if she'll have to work using her strength rather than her head. (means she's better in doing practicals than studying theory)

- Pranks are mostly Jiyeon's idea.

- Jiyeon will not use the money she earn for shopping instead she will focus it to her family.

- She likes sports instead of dressing up so she said she is not really feminine.

- She considers IU and Luna as her bestfriends in her industry.

[A/N]

Annyeong! More KPOP Facts later ~

Kamsa~ ♥

Vote. Comment. Be a Fan :')