😎

Jennie, Jisoo and Mina are now approaching the entrance of the Building when they heard someone shouting. The three of them expecting that they will hear Kim Jongin's voice but no.

„You have the guts to come here and embarrass her for the nth time. You have no shame left in your body. Seriously? What vitamins did you take when you were a kid?" A female voice said

And when Jennie arrived. All the attention is directed to her. Her employees are looking at her. Some have curious eyes, judging eyes and some are what the fuck eyes.

Kai who is looking down in front of a Woman sense that something is up and look at the people around him and he meet Jennie's eyes. The Woman who's in front of Kai look back and see Jennie.. Jennie look at her and she was surprise.

„Park Chaeyoung" Jennie said. Tears are forming in Jennie's eyes. Her best friend came home.

Chaeng went to Jennie and hug her best friend. Jennie hug her tight.

„Why are you here?" Jennie ask

Chaeng point her finger to Kai who is now looking more embarrassed than ever. He is not only drunk but he seems sleepless for days too. Kai is a good looking guy, but now, he looks unbelievable .

„Baby, please talk to me. Please. We can't do this. Please" Kai is begging Jennie. Trying to get closer but Chaeng like a wild Tiger blocks his way and is in front of him.

„Don't you ever move your dirty feet closer or I'm gonna punch you til you lose your senses!" Chaeng said

„Kai, go home. You're drunk and you're embarrassing Jennie. You have done enough.! Go! Leave!" Jisoo shout at him that surprise him.

He never expected that the introvert Kim Jisoo has this side. He step back a little. Probably realizing that he can not get closer to Jennie while the 2 Ladies is in front of him.

And Jennie? He just look at him. Blanky. No expression. No remorse. No feelings.

„Leave Kai, we are over." Jennie said and turn her back and went back to her office.

Kai bow down her head and was about to kneel but the guard save his dignity and bring him outside the Building.

„You have done more damage now Atty. Kim. Let our CEO alone. You have done enough." The chief Security said.

Kai look at him surprise but didn't even bother to answer back because he was right.