🤨

Seulgi POV

I dont know why I asked Lisa to come with me here in Paris. It just came out my mouth. We've been here for like million times but why did I say Paris. I would have said Munich Germany or Budappest or Praque but why Paris? Anways, Paris is a great place. Lisa has her business here as well. She owns Club and Bars. She has 2 Branches here. And Instead of complaining I will just enjoy my free Parisian week, Lisa needs to visit her Club anyways so its a win win.

"You gotta be kidding me. A week, just a fucking week, Kang! You brought 3 fucking bags! Humanguos bags!" My God. Tonight Im going to MN. You go visit some of your Lady first and meet me there. Lisa complaining inside our rented car

"Yah! Stop complaining! Just enjoy! I need my good looking self to have my good looking pair of jordans and suit for my Pariasian week! Let me be!" I love teasing Lisa. She is always so like an old unmarried woman. Loves to whine.

We arrived in our hotel room. Dont get me wrong. Lisa is loaded. I mean very loaded but my bestfriend doesn't really want to spend money without a cause. Which means, we are staying in a 100 Euro per night Hotel room and she fucking have this Booking up that gave her discount so she payed less for our accomodation. I thought sheś Thai but anyways.. Stop complaining I am becoming more like my Bestfriend.

"So Lisa, let go around Paris. Eiffel Tower is 30 minutes away from here." I told her and she agreed

We are now near the Tower and find a great place to chill and enjoy Sunny day in Paris. We were just enjoying the sunshine when I heard girls laughing near us. Laugh that surely will get your attention. I look around and look for the person laughing. I find the person laughing with a couple of gorgeous Asian ladies taking silly pictures of each other. I look at them and smile.

I didn't realize that I am staring at them for 10 minutes and didnt even noticed that they are now in front of me.

"You look like a Moron looking at us like that" The blond girl said

"Don't you ever call my bestfriend a Moron!" I heard Lisa with her serious voice beside me. I dont know if its just a reflex or what but I hold Lisa cause I know sheś going to attack them.

"What? she is. She is looking at us like she's taking our clothes off" A small girl with heart shape lips answers beside the blond girl.

"You are not that pre... eno...." I was waiting for Lisa to finish her sentence but wierdly she stops.

I look at her and she is looking at the other girl behind the blond girl who is just listening the argument. When the ladies noticed Lisa, they look at her and follow the directions of Lisa's eyes.

The girl behind the Blond girl look at us and wanted to say something when Lisa pulled me away from the ladies.