12~ Migration Season

A.N: Hey guys, just wanted to thank you for reading this horrendous jumble of thoughts and for Harmonie shippers, I'm sorry it's taking so long but I will have a bonus chapter in the 14th just for you guys❤️. Also, if you want you can check out my cousin's short story 'Float in Peace' by writingismuhlyfe. Anyways hope you enjoy!

⊱ ────── {⋅.❾¾ ❾¾ ❾¾ .⋅} ────── ⊰

"You know Potter's new snake?" Gloria pulled Daphne into a corner her fingers twitching nervously.

Daphne nodded, "Apparently he calls it Jim which if you ask me is a pretty stupid name for a snake."

"I might've summoned it...to launch at Ian yesterday, but it got out of hand. My good for nothing brother must have let him loose. How did it end up in the Gryffindor Tower? I bet he sent it up there to get me in trouble."

"Slow down," Daphne demanded, "You summoned Jim- I mean the snake and were gonna unleash it on your brother. What do you mean it got out of hand?"

Gloria's eyes darkened, "Ian. H-he I trapped him in the spare classroom he always used to go to with that Loony girl when he was at Hogwarts. I had his wand and everything, I was about to unleash the snake to you know scare him a little. I don't know, there was a whole speech, but I didn't get a chance to finish because..."

"Because?"

She took a deep breath, "I think Ian had some sort of special teacher when he left. An accomplice. Someone who taught him wandless magic," her voice was barely over a whisper.

"Wandless magic? I don't believe you Gloria. Stop wasting my time."

Gloria grabbed a hold of her arm in protest, "Wait. Daphne. I was as shocked as you are. But I saw it with my own two eyes. His wand was in my hand. There was nothing else on him and he just said it."

"Said what?"

"Alohamora, and the door opened. Letting the snake free and I was so shocked he just took his wand. I didn't even know what to say. It was freaky."

"I can imagine," Daphne believed her, Gloria wouldn't say anything positive about her brother unless it was true. Ian hadn't told them he could do wandless magic. Daphne intended to keep that secret and unleash it at an inopportune time.

Like a snake.

12.1 Landing of the Eagle

⊱ ────── {⋅.❾¾ ❾¾ ❾¾ .⋅} ────── ⊰

"I can't believe it. It's really happening; I mean I knew it was gonna happen, but we've been building up to this for so long. Oh my god, does anyone have a paper bag? No?... You're right, I shouldn't be freaking out. Everything is fine. Ow!" Sophie exclaimed holding her foot that Ian just stepped on, "What did you do that for?"

Ian was looking straight at the sky, "To make you stop talking. It's no wonder all the animals leave when you're around," Sophie stuck her tongue out at him childishly before making a fuss about how her toes weren't moving. Draco groaned and turned Sophie's mike to mute from the dungeons.

6:00 in the morning. It felt like one of Ian and Soomin's old adventures. Adding to the feeling of nostalgia Sophie had decided to fit him with a camo uniform that she'd worn on the first night of school. They were currently in the Forbidden Forest wearing some stylish boots as Sophie pointed out trying their best to avoid any unwanted paths.

The warrior eagle was arriving that morning hence the group being in a nervous tizzy.

"What does this warrior eagle even look like? You didn't even give us any details," Hermione said, "It's not even migrating season. Oh, maybe Sophie's right, people are definitely going to notice. I mean an eagle by Hogwarts. Couldn't we be a little more inconspicuous?"