Chapter 7

Regis "Royal" Hill

"So you know that bitch I been fucking with I told you about" my homie Fly said as soon as I got in the passenger seat of his car.

"Yeah Temeka right?" I asked to make sure that's who he was talking about.

"Yeah bro tell me why her and Telena sisters and she pregnant too" He said shaking his head.

"I'm not gone ever get Telena back this shit then crossed the line"

"Bro I been told you about cheating on that girl I see it then finally caught up to yo ass"

"Tell me about it"

"Who crib this is we sitting in front of?"

"The Mama's"

"Telena in there?"

"Yeah she up in there it smell real good too"

"Aw yeah a nigga bout to go get a plate I'm hungry as fuck" I said jumping out the car before he even had a chance to say anything.

Honestly I didn't feel bad for the nigga. Telena was a good ass female that he fucked over time and time again. I tried to tell him but you can't tell a nigga like that shit his head too big he don't listen.

A hard head makes a soft ass. A nigga like me would die before I let a girl like Telena leave me. She definitely one of a kind...Intelligent, Beautiful, Good head on her shoulders, there when you need her too, ain't after yo money, Loyal, and Most of all she a rider.

Instead I keep running into all the wrong bitches. Shit to keep it one hundred with you I wish I would've ran into Telena before Fly did.

I walked up to the door and the smell of food made my mouth water a nigga ain't ate shit all day.

I knocked on the door and waited until somebody came and opened the door.

"Royal what is you doing here?" Dina asked. I was surprised to see her just as much as she was surprised to see me.

"I'm looking for Telena"

"Oh oh okay well she's busy right now let me go tell her you here"

"Ight Ma"

"But come in you can come in" She said stepping aside.

When I walked in it was a lot of people. Kids running around having a good time, The men was all sitting and watching the game drinking beer, you heard laughter in the kitchen. A real family gathering I lived for shit like this.

"What's your name young man?" A older man asked me.

"Regis"

"Well I'm Uncle Randy.. you drink beer?"

"Yeah I do"

"Well ight young buck take you a seat"

"YOLANDA"

"YOLANDA"

"YO-"

"Damn Randy what you keep screaming my name for"

"Can you go get this young fella a beer" he said to who I'm assuming is Yolanda.

"You hungry?" He asked me.

"HELL YEAH" I said louder than I meant to.

He started laughing.. Well gone on in the kitchen with Yolanda she gone get you together.

"Alright thank you sir"

"You welcome please call me Uncle Randy I know I'm yo elder but you don't gotta remind me I'm old"