Chapter 24

Jay Davis

Please allow me to introduce myself my name is Jay Davis. Marcus Davis younger brother by One year.

I was headed into town to handle some business and most importantly find out what happened to my brother.

Yeah I seen the News with that bitch La'Nae doing all that fake crying and shit.

Tuh, I never liked that hoe and as far as I can throw her I don't trust that bitch.

Shit was about to get real because I don't play that shit at all.

La'Nae had some explaining to do or I was going to make her suffer in the worst way possible.

I'm real connected in these streets and I got the money to pay for any information.

I checked the clock and saw that it was a little After 7 and the sun was about to start going down soon.

I drove to my Airbnb. I'm going to crash here for awhile so I needed to be comfortable. There was a lot to do today and even though I had a lot to do the only thing on my mind was food and a nap.

I stopped by one of the Mexican restaurants and got me some Tacos and Margaritas.

I ate my tacos before I even made it to the crib.

When I made it to the Airbnb I admired it. It was high class for my bougie ass.

I also needed to start planning my brothers funeral.

Do y'all know La'Nae didn't even have to have the decency to call the family we didn't find out until we seen it in the news.

The shit was just too fishy for me and I didn't have time for the bullshit.

I wanted answers and answers was what I was going to get.

I looked at my fresh set of Acrylic nails and contemplated on what I was about to do.

Feeling a rage of anger take over me I changed my clothes to all black.

I jumped in my car and headed to the destination. I followed the directions to where my GPS told me to go.

I pulled up into a beautiful gated community.

"Hmph I see this bitch then bossed up" I said out loud pulling up into a mini mansion.

I parked my car down the street so I was in the clear of breaking in her house.

I picked the lock smoothly and found a way to disarm the security putting it into a sleep mode.

Walking into La'Nae house it was empty and quiet. I walked through the whole house making sure that nobody was home.

After that I decided to get comfortable. I poured me a glass of her whine and sat back and chilled.

La'Nae thought she was slick like I wasn't going to find her trying to move out the house.

After about Two Glasses in I decided to just go and watch TV. I couldn't afford to get too drunk because I never knew how this situation would end.