Part 3 - Found

Proofread : Yes

( Btw Wilbur didn't die in this AU )

POV : Philza

Phil was standing in front of a couch in front of the fireplace in Techno's house, trying to control the fight that was raging currently. Key word was trying.

" Your wasting resources Tommy! Just cause you want absorption! We aren't even in a battle! " Techno yelled, frustrated

" So? Why do you have to control my life because of what you want to do!? " Tommy raised his voice louder than before, if that was possible.

" Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight-" Wilbur was cut off by Phil hitting his arm.

Phil tried once more to calm the situation. " Maybe we should all just sit down and- "

" SHUT UP PHIL. " The two fighting said in unison.

" IF YOU WERENT SO SELFISH, YOU WOULDNT CARE. " Tommy yelled.

" IF YOU WERE SMART, YOU WOULDN'T BE EATING ALL THE GAPPLES! HELL, YOU PROBABLY WOULDNT HAVE BEEN EXILED! "

That hit Tommy a little too close to home, as a look of hurt and betrayal washed over his face, before returning to a snarl. He stormed out the door, slamming it behind him.

That was two months ago.

Phil was worried sick.

He had searched Logstedshire, L'Manburg, Pogtopia, and most of the Dream Smp looking for Tommy, with no trace of him anywhere.

Currently he was flying high above the snowy plains early in the morning, searching for any trace of Tommy, it sort of becoming a routine, when he spotted a new village. How has he never found this? He landed close to the middle of the village, frantically looking around. He had spotted an Inn as he was flying over, but decided to get to it by foot, in case he saw Tommy.

As he rushed into the Inn, he saw a tall, lanky man with glasses, and a few people at tables.

" Hello! Welcome to the Lazy Sloth Inn! Can I help you sir? " The kind man asked Phil, who was panting.

" Have you seen a tall boy, with blond hair and blue eyes? He should've been wearing a red and white shirt? "

" Oh! You mean Tommy? Tommyinnit? " Philza's eyes widened as he nodded quickly. " He came here his first night. Now he lives on the outskirts of town, but comes and talks to me often. Why? "

" I'm his father. Thank you sir! Thank you so much! " Phil said frantically and rushed out, powering into the air.

He soared above the town, eyes landing on a house that looked almost exactly like Techno's house.

Bingo.

He landed outside the house quietly, hesitating before lifting his hand and knocking on the wooden door.

POV : Third Person

Tommy was warming some formula for Rose, who was playing with her moth plush on the rug in the living space. He checked the temperature of the formula on his wrist, making sure it wasn't too hot, when he heard a knock on the door.

" Just a second! " Tommy yelled, turning off the fire on the stove, and leaving the bottle of formula in the warm water.

Tommy rushed over to the door after checking on Rose, who was hugging her moth plush. He opened the door, and his eyes widened.