Chapter 1

Huh?.....is this really how it all end?...just being right here in a puddle of blood...with no life accomplishments....

First I started to give up in everything I have done in my life....second just minding my own business then me getting shot....now my vision is blurry and my eyes are starting to close...honestly I think it better if I just sleep forever....

Suddenly now I feel no pain? Wait why the fuck I'm not feeling any pain...am I dead? If I can open my eyes but to be honest I'm scared then a bitch right now. I built up the courage to open my eyes to find myself in a valley of green grass and beautiful radiant flowers with harmless animals everywhere. 

"Ummm what the hell is this place?" 

Suddenly I hear footsteps coming behind me so I turned around to only see a small kid right there staring at me with a joyful smile. 

"Okay honestly I wasn't expecting a random kid in front of me. Wait that not the point WHY IS THERE A RANDOM KID RIGHT HERE AND WHERE THE HELL AM I!!!"

"Well first of all I am not a kid. I am GOD and you are in your own mind rn." The little kid said.

"Excuse me??" I bluntly say being very confused and not believing at the same time but then the kid then smack me in the head very hard with a LARGE HAMMER!! 

"OUCCCHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I grabbed my head in pain feeling the large bump on my head that throbbing in pain. 

"I SAID I WAS GOD YOU DIMWIT DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE FIRST TIME!!!!!" 

"Damn this kid is like one of those dumbass fortnite kids who always scream on the damn mic"

"Alright imma explain this very clearly so listen up" I shifted my body toward the kid to listen  and avoid from getting smacked in the head again and honestly not trying to get hit that really hurt bad.

"Okay first all I am GOD like I said before and this is your mind where almost everyone go after death and right now I am here to give you a offer to rest your soul or another chance in life" I lifted my right eyebrow in confusion on what the kid mean by "another chance". 

"You might be wondering what I mean by another life is well another life in a different world it could be anything you want, if you have any question I will answer them"

"Okay first of all if you are god why are you taking on a little kid form??" 

"What you want me to changed a form or something???"

"Please you sound very very annoying" After I said that the kid gave me a death glare that made my back spine shiver in cold. The kid just sigh off and did a hand gesture for me to step back well I applied being scared of what the kid finna do. 

The kid lift there hand up gracefully making magical swirls going around them, of course I was surprise but amaze at the same time then the kid body start to glow and changing it whole appearance becoming is a....