Chapter 3

"TALKING"

"Thinking"

"LUCY TALKING" 

_________________________________________________

Yami is now seen running through the forest running from some unknown people with white mask. The white mask people pull out there weapons and started to shoot at him, but Yami started to dodges left and right and deflecting the bullets with his Sendo. 

"WHOA WHOA!!! HEY GUYS HOW ABOUT I SAY SORRY AND HEAD OUR SEPARATE WAYS!!!" Still dodging more onslaught of bullets. 

They just absolutely ignore his words and keep shooting. Yami turn to his left and found a nearby cave and so he ran inside leading into a huge cave, turned to a nearby corner and hid in the dark, and the mysterious people came in losing sight of him. 

"Damn! We lost sight of target" The more feminine mask person said. 

"Maybe he hiding? If that the case let just search for him" The taller white masked person said.

"We don't have time for looking. Let just head back and report we lost track of target" The one in the middle commanded. 

They agreed with him and start to walk out of the cave. Yami kept hiding breathing in relief and felt his leg start to sting in pain so he lifted his right side of his pants to find a Bullet has pierce his leg bleeding. Lucy came out suggesting he has some medical supplies in his back patches pocket and so well reach into his back pocket to find a small medkit like Lucy said there be one.

"Well just my luck they was able to hit a shot on me, still what those guys problem and who are they???? Well i don't know and truly don't care I just know they close by around this area." 

"Sometimes I wonder how u get in this situation"

"Well you see what happen was..." He said with a goofy smile while Lucy give him a angry looked. 

-FLASHBACK- 

The gamer has awoken from his slumber by a obnoxious alarm aka his AI aka Lucy. She was seen yelling into Yami head telling him to wake up getting louder and louder.

"WAKE UP!! WAKE UP!! WAKE UP!! WAKE UP!!"

Yami then swung his hand at her with frustration and tiredness but also telling her to shut up.

"Would u shut up!!!" I'm getting up damn..."

"As your personal AI. It's my job to keep you in check and help you get stronger and so that mean waking you up early."

"Whatever." He stood up as he said that and walk to the bathroom to get himself ready.

A few minutes has passed and finally Yami came out dressed with his jacket, mask, and his Sendo on his back. Lucy finally apppeared but gave him a concerned look but Yami notice her expression.

"What with the face?"

"Maybe it best if you didn't wear your mask or have your weapon on your back. You bring too much attention in town and people will think your dangerous."

"Well I guess that make sense" agreeing with her decision and so he put his mask on the side hanging but the weapon has dissolved into holographic particle.

"Don't worry I put your weapon in the storage unit and it come back instantly once u get in battle." 

"That cool also thanks Lucy"