Chapter 2

"I need to recap on everything....what the fuck just happen??..one moment I'm died, meet god himself or should I say "Herself", granted new life out of a gaming simulation, and finally I have a annoying ai as a friend who hasn't STOP TALKING YET."

"You shouldn't talk bad about someone who can read your mind" 

"I know I just wanted you to hear that without speaking"

"We are currently walking around a forest trying to find a place to stay like a town or a damn random house in the middle of the place. I just know that the AI said we should be arriving to a town just south from us right now. Also the clothes GOD gave are actually kinda nice clothes and with this cool new white Anbu mask"

 Also the clothes GOD gave are actually kinda nice clothes and with this cool new white Anbu mask"

Suddenly Yami heard a crack of a tree branch behind him and since he was granted new inhuman senses, he quickly turn his body around lifting his arms into a fighting stance quickly searching where the noise came from

"...................."

He keeps searching for the source of the noise only to see a little white rabbit with red eyes staring back at him and u can see the broken branch under it foot. Yami lower his arms and took a breath of relief so he turned around and kept going to his destination. Unknown to him another pair of red eyes open to revealed a Grimm boewolf sneakily following Yami from behind then proceeded to lunge at him from behind. 

"BEHIND YOU DAMN IDIOT!!!!" 

"Huh?" As he said that he turned his head around only to see the Grimm boewolf lunging at him but thanks for Yami quick reflexes he quickly duck to dodge the attack for the wolf to crash down on the ground but get back up taking a stance and growl at Yami. 

"Holy shit it's a damn boewolf!!!"

"Well duh Sherlock and it trying to kill you so take care of it already!!!"

Yami raised his fist up into a fighting stance getting ready for the wolf to strike first. The wolf just stared at him glaring his eyes getting Yami more nervous because it his first time fighting a Grimm, but he kept calm and focus on the main adjective and that is to survive.