☃︎10

"DADDY!! COME HERE!!" Jinwoo said pulling him to the biggest pool."Okay!!" Jeno ran to him holding his float."Where are pretty noonas?" Jeno shrugged looking for the three girls.

"JENO!! JINWOO!!" they both looked up and saw the three girls were sunbathing.

"What are you guys doing?" Jeno asked."Sunbathing" he nodded and smirked at Jinwoo.

"Jinwoo" Jeno pulled him closer and whispered something in his ear."Jeno can you pass me my juice?" Jungwon asked and gasped when she felt water was splashed at her body.

"JENO!!" Jungwon glared at him."HAHAHAHA!! JINWOO!! RUN!!" Jeno yelled when Jungwon got up running for them.

"AH!! HELP!!" Jeno yelled running around grabbing everyone's attention."YOU'LL DIE LEE JENO!!" Jungwon growled running for him.

"Aish they're so loud" Ryujin sighed.

---

"Daddy let's go there!!" Jinwoo pointed at the roller coaster."Baby you can't ride that yet.We'll try another game okay?" Jinwoo pouted.

"Okay" Jungwon smiled and find another ride."Oh!! Let's ride that!! The dinosaurs!!" Jinwoo's face lighten up and ran to the dinosaurs shape paddle boat.

"WOAH!!" Jinwoo wowed looking at the big size of boat."1 boat can have 3 people only" Jungwon looked at Jeno then Yejin and Ryujin.

"You three have one.We'll have one" Yeji said and Jinwoo nodded going into the boat.

"Jinwoo.Safety first" Jeno said taking him out from the boat to wear him the lifejacket.

"Noona get on!!" Jungwon nodded holding his hand and sat down in the boat.

"Baby you forgot your Daddy?" Jeno asked and Jinwoo turned to him."Sorry Daddy!!" Jeno chuckled and sat beside him.

"Okay ready?" Jinwoo nodded and the elders paddled the boat making it moving."WOAH IT'S MOVING!!" Jinwoo yelled in excitement.

"JINWOO!! WE ARE HERE!!" Ryujin yelled from the other side."NOONA!!" Jinwoo giggled.

"Daddy can I hold your hand?" Jeno nodded taking Jinwoo's hand in his when he felt another hand on his.

He turned and saw Jungwon's hand."Baby!!" Jinwoo giggled and hugged Jeno while he pulled his hand back."Daddy needs to marry Jungwon noona" Jeno widened his eyes.

"Jinwoo!! What are you talking about?!" Jungwon asked still blushing.

"DADDY I WANT MOMMY FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!"