☃︎20

"Babe I'm here~" Haechan sang while walking into his boyfriend's office with food in his hands.

"Who are you?" Haechan asked while giving his hand to Jaemin for a shake but Jaemin ignored him.

"This is Jaemin Haechan-ah" Renjun said."Oh I've seen you somewhere!! You're the CEO right?! Woah you're so cool!! I like your new models!!" Haechan clapped his hands excitedly.

"Can we take a picture?!" Jaemin turned to him with stern eyes."Do you love Renjun?" Jaemin asked and Haechan widened his eyes.

"E-Excuse me?!" Jaemin turned his body to Haechan."I asked.Do you love Renjun? You want to marry him?" Haechan looked at Renjun then Jaemin.

"Y-Yeah I-I like him but w-we got forced!! We can't do anything!! My father is Mr Huang's best friend!! When they knew that we're both gay, they decided to marry us to each other" Jaemin turned to Renjun and he was looking down.

"Sorry" Renjun whispered."Do you know who I am?" Jaemin asked and Haechan nodded his head."Of course!!" he smiled widely.

"Not because of my work.But who am I to Renjun?" Haechan frowned and shook his head.

"He's my ex"

----

"Mommy!!" Jinwoo ran to Jungwon with lollipops in his hand."Yes baby? Oh? Where is Daddy? Baby Jinhyuk?" Jungwon asked and Jinwoo pointed at Jeno and Jinhyuk with their trolly at the vegetable section.

"Don't run around alone like this okay? It's dangerous" he nodded with his doe eyes as Jungwon held his hand tightly while walking around to find the grocery stuffs.

"Mommy can I have this?!" Jinwoo pointed at the gummy bears."Sure baby.Take one" Jinwoo giggled and reached for a pack.

After they finished, they went to Jeno to put their stuffs in the trolly."I see I see.WHO BOUGHT THIS?!" Jeno picked up the gummy bear.

"Me?" Jinwoo looked at him with puppy eyes."Good! Let's share later!" Jeno said and he giggled.

"Jeno-yah" Jeno turned around to the voice that was calling him."Oh Mark hyung!! When did you come back?! How's Canada?" Mark shrugged.

"It's just Canada I guess" they chuckled."Aww who are these little beans?" Mark asked while caressing Jinhyuk's cheek making him giggle feeling ticklish.

"My son.This one is Jinhyuk and that one is Jinwoo.That's their mother.Jungwon" Mark smiled widely at his junior who was introducing his family sincerely.

"Oh would you like to have dinner with us?"