14: We Have Friends Outside Of School???

YALL I JUST REALIZED THAT YOU CAN BOLD/ITALICIZE/UNDERLINE STUFF BY PRESSING CTRL B, CTRL I, AND CTRL U RESPECTIVELY THIS IS SO CONVENIENT!!!!!

Also oh no I'm hyperfixating on something else not bnha related (cats the musical) lmao pull me out, I need to finish the story

It was a Friday and you were pretty excited for the weekend. You didn't really have too much planned, but it was nice getting to sleep in. The weekends were your time to chill out in your pjs all day. You didn't have to worry about school and you could turn your brain off and watch movies or draw.

Then you could feel guilty for not being more productive with your time. But when given the choices between doing a deep clean of your room and staying in bed and watching your favorite shows, it was pretty obvious what you would do in your free time.

There was one tradition you had on the weekend though. It was more difficult to do with your arms being all burnt, but that wasn't going to stop you. You just had to adapt and change your schedule around.

"Hey y/n, what are those for?" Mina asked, referring to the box you sat down on your desk.

"Yeah, those look really tasty." Kaminari said. You moved the box farther away from him.

"They're brownies and they're not free." You said plainly. In hindsight, it came off as rude, but you didn't mean it to be.

"Well how much are they?" Kirishima asked. You shook your head.

"I'm not selling them directly. I have a friend whose family owns a café. Because I'm her friend, we have a deal where every week, I bake something different and deliver it to them. It helps the café and I get enough money from it. Usually, I deliver the goods on Saturdays." You explained.

"What? That's really cool! Where's the café?" Kaminari asked.

"I'll send it in the group chat." You shrugged.

"So why do you have the brownies with you today?" Mina asked.

"It took a lot longer to bake because my arms are messed up. I didn't wanna be late, so I figured I'd be early. Plus, I wanna get home and relax as soon as possible so doubling back would be a huge pain in the neck." You shrugged. Bakugo rolled his eyes at the arm comment. You ignored it.

"Oooooh, that makes sense. How much longer did it take?" Mina asked. You decided to be over dramatic about it to annoy Bakugo. You were still a bit salty about it.

"Dude, it was dreadful. Even with the electric mixer, it was complete pain and agony. The strength I had to put into it to get it mixed together...." You sighed.

"Completely unbearable. The worst part was putting it into the oven because they're so much more sensitive to heat. Felt like my arms were being 2nd degree burned all over again." Everyone laughed at how dramatic you were being. It was hard for you to not laugh too.

Bakugo wasn't laughing. He had his arms folded and his face was beet red. You wondered why he wasn't blowing up on you. (Pun intended).

"I'm just kidding, it was only a minor inconvenience....But that oven still hurt though." You shrugged.

"I still can't believe you two ended up fighting though. I mean no offense, but I never really saw you as a fighter." Kaminari said.