When you you you, when you, when when wheeeeeeeen when you whemmmmm

First off, im sorry for not updating. Life got hectic again. Second off, I need to be blunt about this. I just don't think I can continue this. And honestly, it's been frustrating coming to terms with it, which is why I avoided posting this.

I got more stressed, did some self-reflection, and came to the shocking conclusion that I was a transgender male. (Through playing Pokemon of a lot things). And it changes the story a lot. It changes it so much that I can't wrap my head around a fitting conclusion.

When I first started this story, I intended to finish it. I had a plan laid out to help me from getting writer's block. However, I started that story about a year ago. I didn't think I would change so much, but life does that to you.

I'm closeted, I spend enough time presenting in a way I don't like, I don't wanna do that in my stories either. It's a source of comfort and even though I plan on writing angst, I don't wanna play that sad game of pretend with the reader insert. And I know it's more broad than a reader insert (even though I add a lot of details lol) but I wanna write about people like me. I just,,, can't do that because the me jas changed so much. It's just so isolating now. Plus my skills have gotten better (marginally LMFAO) and some parts of this are cringey lol.

Im sorry to everyone who got invested, I wanted to finish it too. I got really invested, when my mind wandered, it went to this story and things to add in it. So it fucking sucks that I'm doing this. I'm at a loss on how I would even wrap this up. Everything I think of just feels forced. The only thing I can think of is just scrapping this book and starting fresh. And hopefully, that new story will have time to get finished since I finally have a better grasp of who I am.

It's just changed so much that the person who wrote this is basically gone. New beliefs, a new outlook on life, new name, new pronouns, y'all get the picture. She's dead and too different from me, I can't smoothly continue her work. I'm not sure when I'll start this new story. I'm not sure whether I'll delete this book or keep it up. I'm not sure about a lot of things. But it was fun, thanks to everyone who read this, it means a lot. :}

I'm not really sure how to end this. I just thought y'all deserved to know. I probably won't start it anytime soon and it probably won't even be for the same audience but hey lol. All of the comments I got meant a lot and im glad that you liked the story. But seriously. Thanks for the experience, y'all are amazing <3