Bitch boy: Tommyinnit X Reader part two

It's been a month since me and Tommy started talking and as much as I tried I couldn't ignore the butterflies in my stomach that appeared every time we talked. I had finally come to terms with it; I have a crush on Tommyinnit formally known as Bitch Boy.

I groaned as I sat up and stretched grabbing my dirty coffee mug and heading to the kitchen. I dropped the mug in the sink and quickly went up to Gogys room needing advice on my Tommy situation but I froze when I reached the door way hearing George's voice through the door "what are you doing step dream." My eyes widened as I covered my mouth to stifle a laugh. I turned around and walked back downstairs not wanting to deal with whatever stream bullshit was happening there.

As I reached my room my phone went off signaling I had a text. I pull out my phone and see that none other than Bitch Boy himself had texted me:

Bitch Boy: hey uhm Tubbo, Wilbur,
Niki, and I were planning to meet
up in two weeks and we wanted
to know if you wanted to come?

                                                                        Me:
     Yea sure I just have to ask Gogy but I'm  
         pretty sure he'll say say yes, when and
         Where will we be meeting and for how
         Long?

Bitch Boy: We're planning on meeting
at Wilburs house in Brighton on Saturday and then staying until the Sunday the week after. So we'll be at Wilburs for Tubbos birthday and Christmas. 

                                                                           Me:
            Okay I'll ask Gogy later because he's
            currently streaming but I'll text you
             When I know! Also that just gave
             me an idea for gogys  Christmas
             present so make sure Will Has
             enough room for three extras for
             Me please?

Bitch Boy: okay I will :) Ft later?

                        Me: definitely <3

My eyes widened when I saw that I accidentally sent the heart. "Shit!" I said aloud to myself.  But then my eyes lit up "Niki!" I shouted out loud. I opened up our texts, having become really close to the blonde over the last few weeks I met her through Tommy along with Wilbur and Tubbo. Quickly I typed out:

                                     Me:
                                               Hey you busy?

Niki💕:
No. Why what's wrong?

                                    Me:
                                          Can you FaceTime?

Niki💕:
Yea one sec :)

I let out a sigh of relief as the FaceTime call appeared on my screen, quickly hitting accept.
"Hi Niki!" I practically shouted "hi!" I heard in her soft voice "Niki I have an issue." I tell her the nerves could be heard in my voice. "What's wrong?" She asked worried. I sighed "Niki I- I like Tommy and I don't know what to do about it. It just seems like it's too soon we only met a month ago." I heard her soft laughter come through the phone "y/n it's okay if you like Tommy, to be honest I'm surprised it took you this long to notice. But if it makes you feel better I know for a fact he likes you too." I blushed "is it that obvious that I like him?" She laughs again "only to Will and I, I don't think Tommy or Tubbo have any idea." I let out a sigh of relief. "Niki what if you're wrong and he doesn't like me?" She stays quiet for a minute finally she responds "than he's an idiot because you're smart, funny, and gorgeous girly." I blush "oh shut up Niki." I hear her laugh "it's true but there is no way he doesn't like you and like I said I know for a fact that he does. He told Will that he does. Besides have you not seen the way he looks at you even if it's through a camera?" I blush again "what do you mean the way he looks at me." She giggles softly "he looks at you like you are the only girl in the world, like you are the only thing that matters." I smile "thank you for the help Niki." She smiles "anytime you're like a little sister to me now." A little squeal slips past my lips "Awww Niki you're the big sister I've always wanted." She smiles again before looking at the time "aww sorry Y/n I have to go me and Will are streaming together in five minutes." I giggle "it's okay Niki thank you again for the advice, have fun with Will." She smiles "Anytime girl, talk soon?" I smile "definitely! Bye Niki." "Bye Y/n." The phone line goes dead and I decide to text George.