45 | in real life ⇢ victoire

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 at the four positive pregnancy tests on the table in front of her. Footsteps echoed in the hallway behind her, sounding in time with her heartbeat. Victoire shifted, the old wooden chair creaking beneath her. "So?" Teddy's voice asked as he rested a hand on her shoulder.

"They're still positive. Just like they were four days ago," Victoire sighed, placing her hand over his. "Gran is going to freak out, you know that, right? She'll go off on that 'You're far too young' lecture and the 'You're not even married' lecture, and probably even the 'It's not the right time' lecture."

Teddy leaned down and kissed her on the top of the head. "I love you. You and I can do this because we'll be together."

Victoire smiled, looking up at the young man standing over her. "And you're sure?"

"Just like I was four days ago. So stop staring at those, because they're not going to change, and come into the kitchen. I made you breakfast." The metamorphagus said, offering her a hand.

The partially-veela girl bit her lip. "Let's not tell anyone yet, though, okay? It's still early. I think. Actually, I don't even know how far along I am. We should probably figure that out." She blabbered as she took her boyfriend's outstretched hand.

"Good plan," Teddy smiled. "Also, text Molly back. And Lily. They posted something on Instagram about us not responding to them. I might be suspicious if we don't say anything. Also, James knows that the vacation was a lie, so of course, he told everyone."

Victoire groaned as she settled into a chair. "Because nothing stays secret in this family. I'm about 80% sure that Rose is blackmailing Scorpius. And Lysander had something over Roxanne, wherever it is."

"Are you comparing our baby to blackmail?" Teddy chuckled, raising an eyebrow at the blonde as he set a plate in front of her.

Victoire slapped his arm. "Don't joke! My mom is going to kill me! And my dad is going to kill you!"