*hallelujah*

The cold air brushed through her hair as she made her way into to the coffee shop. Shivering, she closed her woolen jacket and opened the door of the shop. Walking with a slight frown on her face, she opened her jacket once the door closed behind her. She looked around the shop for some unknown reason and then walked with slow steady steps towards the cashier. She was about to order her usual cameral mocha, when her phone rang. She licked her lips before taking the phone out and unlocking it.

"Hello" she greeted.

"Hey, Allie. How are you doing?"

"Yeah, I'm okay"

"Can you come over?"

"Yeah, sure. I am just buying coffee. Should I get something?" she asked him.

"Yeah" he simply answered.

"k" she spoke then she took the phone away from her ear and put it on the counter.

She ordered her drink and his then she went to her house to pick up something she needed, she made her way into her car with the drinks. She drove to his house and parked in the driveway. Once she opened the door of her car, she saw him standing by the door of his house. He

stood with his arms folded leaning onto the door. She couldn't understand how the weather could be so cold yet he wore nothing but sweatpants and a black t shirt. But then again she knew he liked nudity a bit and that this was him being dressed. Plus he should have no reason to feel cold because he has that amazing fireplace and really expensive heater. She smiled.  She picked up the drinks and something else, closed her car and walked towards him.  Her heart was thumping against her chest. She was always nervous whenever she went to see him.

"Hey, Allie" he said unfolding his arms as he took the drinks from her.

"HEY, harry." She smiled even more.

She closed the door behind her and walked behind him to his room. They both entered his room and he went to sit on the head of the bed as she went to sit on the edge.

"What's for today?" he asked smiling as he took a sip from his coffee

But before she can answer he said" this is my favorite, how would you know?"

She wanted so desperately to say 'of course I know your favorite harry, we've been like this for almost 8 years,'

But she simply smiled and picked up her guitar that she had picked from her place earlier.

"Well, I dunno. I like this song" she said looking down at her hands before she crossed her legs, straightened out her back and started playing.

 "I've heard there was a secret chord
That David played, and it pleased the Lord
But you don't really care for music, do you?
It goes like this

The fourth, the fifth
The minor fall, the major lift
The baffled king composing Hallelujah

Hallelujah, Hallelujah

Your faith was strong but you needed proof
You saw her bathing on the roof
Her beauty in the moonlight overthrew you
She tied you to a kitchen chair
She broke your throne, and she cut your hair
And from your lips she drew the Hallelujah

Hallelujah, Hallelujah

Baby I have been here before
I know this room, I've walked this floor
I used to live alone before I knew you.
I've seen your flag on the marble arch
Love is not a victory march
It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah

Hallelujah, Hallelujah

There was a time when you let me know
What's really going on below
But now you never show it to me, do you?
And remember when I moved in you
The holy dove was moving too
And every breath we drew was Hallelujah

Hallelujah, Hallelujah

aftershe had finished singing, she smiled and raised up her head to see harry.

"That was so good." He said "as always" he proceeded.

She laughed breathlessly and muttered a "thank you".

"Well, thanks again. Allie, I really needed it." He said smiling at her, showing his dimples and all.

"Yeah, so I should go now, right?" she half questioned, half declared her departure already.

He nodded lowering his head to the ground.

She did, too.

 She stood up then stretched her arms. She picked up her guitar and her now cold coffee and headed for the door. He followed right behind her. When they both reached the door, she turned around quickly to say good bye but she hadn't realized that he was right behind her. Their faces were so close, foreheads almost touching. Her breath hitched

His did too,

almost.

"Bye" she whispered.

"Bye" he said reaching out his long arm behind her to open the door.

 The door opened and Allie pushed her feet to turn around and get out of the door. Clumsily, she walked out of the door almost tripping as she did. As she walked to her car, she turned around one more time to see harry in the same position he was in before when she came only about 20 minutes ago. She waved her free hand as the other was holding her guitar and drink. He waved back. After that she went to her car and slid in, putting her guitar on the passenger seat. Starting up the engine, she drove away from the house going to her own. She threw her drink in the nearest trashcan. It was cold now, Because of him.

________-___---____________-______--________________--_______________