*falling for you*

"heeeey, harry. You super good looking man. i got a guitar u know, right?. Just chiiling with my loooonely heart and guitaaar, I got a song for you harry. It says 'damn man you look good, stole my heart and shit, figured I'd call once or twice but bang u hang up on me. Ohhhh,ohhhhh, just me and my phone.' I am drinking harry, no I am not drinking you, I am drinking alcohol, and it's gooooody gooood"

Allie woke up the next day with a slight bang in her head. She was sleeping on her bed, face down with her feet hanging off the bed with the shoes still on. The phone was right next to her head. Bending her knees and supporting her body with forearms, she sat up on her knees. She wasn't that drunk, she knew she had called someone last night; it's who which she couldn't remember. Hoping she hadn't embarrassed herself, she wanted to pick her phone and see whose number she called. But she was too lazy and tired to do that so instead she got up and walked with slow drunk-man steps towards the bathroom to do her business.

She finished and took an aspirin then exited the bathroom and combed her hair into a pony tail. She picked up her phone after that with her keys and went out for breakfast.

Now that she had returned home after eating bacon and eggs and drinking a cup of coffee, she felt refreshed after last night dark themed song and bar. Her mind crossed over to the cute bartender whom name she didn't know. She wanted to go back and ask for his name and number. But something, or rather someone stopped her plans by calling, harry.

"Hey Allie, are you okay?" he asked in a sleepy tone.

"Yeah, why?" she asked

"I think that you drunk called me last night. Because when you did call, you said you were drinking and you were saying some weird things." He said

She put her hand over her mouth, she felt too embarrassed to talk.

"What did I say?" she whispered.

"YOU sang me a song which was a weird song. I think you said 'you stole my heart and shit, felt like calling but u hung up on me.ohh ohh, me and my phone' or yeah, something like that." He said

"I am so sorry" she apologized, bothering harry with a ridiculous drunk call was absolutely horrible.

"No way, it's fine. But you could make it up for me by coming over and singing me a proper song unless you are experiencing the terrible, horrible, no good, bad symptoms of a hangover." He chuckled.

She laughed then answered

"Yeah, yeah I am coming over, no need to beg for me" she joked.

"Oh Allie, you know I would do that anytime" he said. He was taking what he said lightly but the way Allie's heart thumbed in her chest by these words indicated that she didn't take it lightly.

The light headed, funny conversation struck in silence after that until Allie muttered her good bye and left her house with the guitar.

When Allie arrived at Harry's house, she could almost taste her nervousness on her tongue. If nervousness tasted like anything, Allie believed it would taste like rotten lemon or a really sour orange. However as she kept walking on her path to his house holding guitar in hand, she couldn't shake the feeling off. She found the spare key as usual and entered the house.

"Allie" he greeted her with a cheerful tone as he made his way out of his own kitchen. He even came closer to her and hugged her, which was okay but quite out of the ordinary poetic, silent harry she knew.

"Hey" she greeted back with a smile.

"How is my lovely singer doing?" he asked looking at her with his lovely green eyes.