*Drunk in love*

Life sucked. Well, for Allie at least, it did. Her very precious harry had invited his precious suzy to hear her singing, which has never happened before. It was hers and harry's thing. As she drove to the bar once again, all she was thinking about was the previous incident, maybe she had over reacted. It didn't give the right to harry to invite suzy so Allie could only embarrass herself in front of Suzy though. She couldn't keep her mind off a couple of flash backs too.

*Flashback*

A little 10 -year-old brown haired girl in her lovely pink dress made her way to the ice cream truck. She was running to get there before all other kids, her tiny braids flying in the air. She had the widest smile on her face. Once she got there, she quickly handed the money to the man inside but before she could order her favorite vanilla ice cream, a tiny boy's voice peeped in.

"You should buy the strawberry ice cream, it makes your lips and tongue red, look!"

The little boy with green eyes and adorably smooth brown hair pouted his lips then stuck his tongue out which was of course red. Allie giggled.

"I am harry" he took his hands out.

"I am Allie" she shook his hand, then a woman with black hair and blue eyes came and took harry's hand after he had bought another strawberry ice cream.

"What do you want little miss?" the seller asked.

"Strawberry" she said.

*End of flashback*

Allie hadn't even noticed she had already entered the bar until she heard a voice saying

"what? Did you finally decide you to talk to me?"

She looked very strayed when she looked at the source of the voice. He was the cute bartender.

"no" she answered

He pouted and pretended to look hurt.

"I need a whiskey" she said once she took a seat.

"woah, okay" he said as he got Allie her order.

Her phone strated ringing, harry was calling. His picture appeared on the screen, smiling and showing his dimples that she loved so much. She remember that day she took the picture. It was before they stopped hanging out, before he just narrowed their relationship only to her singing him a song. It was a sunny day some years ago. They went hiking together and he was so tired that he sprawled on the ground once they got to the top. She made fun of him for being such couch potato and he laughed, that's when she took the picture.

A voice interrupted her thoughts as the bartender declared that he had given her the whiskey. She shut the phone down and drank her whiskey only for her to realize something she should have realized a long time ago.

"Fuck" she muttered as she ran her fingers through her hair. She needed to tell someone.

She ordered another drink. The bartender gave her drink but before he could take his hand away, she held his wrist.

"What?" he asked in a smooth tone.

"I still remember everything from the first moment we met 11 years ago. We met at an ice cream truck. He was so cute. We became friends right on. We used to do everything together. All that until high school came in the picture. It was very lovely for 5 years until he decided to pull away from best friends status to a watcher status.

I got a guitar when I was 12 and started playing. I am so good at it. He was the first person after my own parents to see me playing. He attended every show I've ever done. We even used to go eat strawberry ice cream after every show. He pulled away show by show from the after meetings until there was no more for me and him. Then one day he called and asked me to come and play for him. It has been like that since then. I play song then I leave, Period." she stopped and then said "you don't mind, right?"

"No, keep going" the bartender said. She let go of his wrist then said.

"That jerk had 3 girlfriends or so since then. He brought a very pretty girl today to the "ALLIE SHOW". he has never invited anyone before. He kept me at a distance from his friends. He was so bloody happy that he was going to see her. I fought with him because that was last thing that shared together as buddies and if he wanted to make me just a show of entertainment to him and his buddies, then it's over. It sucks." She frowned

"Okay, I am Sam by the way" he said.

"But you know what really sucks, Sam?" she asked

"No, tell me"

"I think- I think I am bloody in love with him" she said.

Sam nodded in understanding then shouted "hey Carl, come tack my place"

He held a liquor bottle then jumped off the counter next to Allie as another a bald buffed man came and took his place

"I think we should take this bottle, go sit there and you to tell me everything about it. I am expert in that field of love and broken hearts, come on" he said and held Allie's hand and pulled her of the chair so they can go sit on a table with two opposite chairs.

"by the way, what's your name?" he asked once they settled in their new seats.

"Allie" she answered.

That night was filled with talks, laughs even some tears and lots and lots of alcohol.