S I X

𝙅𝙚𝙤𝙣 𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠

As expected alot of people were looking at me as I entered school but this time a few were chuckling and laughing, what has she done this time.

I entered the basketball court and the boys looked at me and laughed "oh she has done you dirty" Eunwoo chuckled and I sighed.

"I can tell, what is it?" I asked going to the bench placing mt bag down, the doors opened again after me and I looked seeing Mina, the Head cheerleader.

"Hey baby boy" She smirked walking closer to me, I gave her a weird look as the boys laughed.

"Don't call me that" I said as she came really close to me "Mina piss off" I said and she glared at me.

"Why her? Why are you doing shit with her? She is ugly and useless, heck slutty why mess around with Chaeni?" Mina asked and I chuckled shaking my head.

"I didn't ask for your questions" I said and she grabbed my arms.

"Baby boy please" she pouted and I pushed her away.

"Quit calling me- oh god no, don't tell me" I said and looked at the boys, that make them burst out laughing realising I figured it out "and for your information, you are the unattractive one here" I said and walked out ready to find her.

I just kept hearing whispers, gossip and laughter, some taking the piss out of me for this "kink".

I dug around the school to find her, but nothing "where could she be?" I asked myself looking around every corner.

"Hey baby boy" I heard and stopped, I knew that voice, I turned seeing Chaeni leaning on the wall, she was by herself. I walked towards her.

"Really, a baby boy kink, people are taking the piss out of me" I said annoyed and she smirked tilting her head.

"I think it suits you" she said and I rolled my eyes.

"Really? Because I doubt I would sub" I said crossing my arms looking down at her.

"Oh? So if you had sex with me you wouldn't let me take control?" She asked and I leaned closer to her.

Whispering aggressively at her "No because I wouldn't get bored of breaking your bones and rearranging your guts" her face was priceless, she seemed stunned and turned on.

I moved away from her and walked away.

"Jungkook" I heard and looked seeing a guy on the football team "is it true the kink?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No shes just being a bitch, but since she is, did you know shes got an ugly cum face, heck an ugly pleasured face" I said and he seemed shocked.

𝙎𝙚𝙤𝙡 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙚𝙣𝙞

I was frozen, those words coming from his mouth, it was so sexy, so aggressive.

I sat down at the table Lana was at and she looked at me confused "you look like you've seen a ghost" she said and I looked at her.

"I-umm, its nothing" I said glancing back to Jungkook seeing him already looking at me with a smirk on his face.

"What did he do?" Lana asked already catching on.

"We were talking about the rumour and I asked if he would let me take control, and he leaned so close whispering...no because he would never get bored of breaking my bones and rearranging my guts, Lana it was so aggressive but so sexy" I said and she laughed.

"Jungkook turned you on with aggressive dirty talk?" She asked and I looked back at him again.

"Yeah...yes he did" I said and she laughed so hard.

"That is the first not even that idiot Namjoon could do that" she said and I just nodded still in shock that it was that HOT.