F O U R T E E N

𝙎𝙚𝙤𝙡 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙚𝙣𝙞

Its been a week since I attended school, today is Monday and well I was reminded we have big quizzes today and my grades dropping is not what I need

Even though everything for me has been a mess and still is, my grades are the most important thing right now, and I keep hatred towards Lana and Sunhee for getting into my head trying to tell me I love Jungkook. They have made things much more stressful, and I don't know how to take that.

I picked up my phone just as it buzzed, Instagram, I openedup Instagram and it took me to a DM...'Can we talk? Like mature adults?' My heart dropped seeing the profile username "@namjoonkim"

I stared at the message and felt many questions blowing up inside my head, I quickly messaged Lana 'when is the first quiz?' Thankfully she has a fast reply '9:30 why?' I sighed seeing I have 2 hours on my hand even though I should be in school by 8. 'See you then' is all I messaged knowing she will be very confused and curious.

'You have 5 minutes to get here or I will leave for school

'Omw, thank you'

I decided to allow him to come here as I don't really want to go out in public with my ex boyfriend I'd rather be at home knowing I am safe and comfortable here.

_____

The door bell rang and I felt my heart racing out of nerves, I walked over and opened the door, there stood the very tall man I have much hatred for.

"Hey" he said quietly, I looked over to the living room, he understood what that mean, coming in, taking off his shoes and walking over to the living room.

"Do you want a drink?" I asked and he shook his head, I nodded and sat on the couch he wasn't on.

"How have you been?" He asked and I really wanted to glare at him but he did seem to really want to know how I've been.

"Honestly? Well let me see, I got cheated on and humiliated in front of the whole school, during the summer I lost alot of weight and came to school at the hottest girl, I began fucking many people, earning myself the "fuckgirl" name. I got bored of sex but still continued, but Lana found a solution, decided to try and mess with an old friend of mine and ended up being happy with him for 2 weeks while fucking him" I said and he seemed to be in shock with this information and how I'm just blurting my life out to him.

"We got into a huge argument about 2 idiots with completely broke us, THEN, remember when I got into that argument with you when you first cheated, the mess I caused and how I was for about a week, well it was like that but much worse. And basically we are here and I am about to finally go back to school" I said basically noting my life to him ever since he left.