Chapter 1

I read the informations of the file of my new mission. "BTS, the Kpop Band?" I asked the captain. "Yes. Right now they are the most successful band in the world" he explained. I always thought Kpop wasn't that famous, but obviously I was wrong. "Who is afraid of microwaves?" I asked him. Those kitchen appliances should be the least of his concerns. He just shrugged his shoulders. I usually traveled around the world to protect the highest politicians and the biggest pop stars. This time it was a band I didn't know. "I need more information about this case" I asked Spencer. "Lately, this member was getting a lot of hate mails and death threats via mail. Usually those bands are getting those all the time, but this case is different. Those letters always containing detailed informations. Including pictures that are showing he's always close and watching him. The perpetrator is following him and writes that he wants to kill the singer" my captain explained and I nodded. "What about the other members? Do we have any information about his or her motive? And why isn't the police investigating?" I asked. I laid down the file and looked at Spencer. "No, it's just him who caught the eye of the perpetrator. Right now, we have no idea about the motive. Usually it has something do to with hurt feelings, but hit would be a little bit too much for it. The Korean police is investigating. But we know that he or she is a professional. There are no hints or traces. The management wants to make sure that he's safe and protected why they are looking for the person. That is the reason why I wanna give you this mission. You are working with different security guards, officers and agents. But you are going to be the only one, who's in charge of this case the entire time. I have no idea how long it will take to find this person, so there is a open limit for this mission. And you are going to work international". This case was interesting. Was it a hurt fan, a business man, somebody from his past? "Can I see the last threatening letter?" I asked and Spencer handed me a small piece of paper. 

I was reading the letter

I was reading the letter. And it was scary. It looks like the perpetrator had a detailed plan. And X doesn't give any hints. But the letter could stand for the unknown, like in math. He or she can't wait for the plan to end. But on the other side he/she wanted to share the excitement. And there was a picture of the singer in private. "Are all the letters in English?" I asked the captain, who nodded. "That could mean, that he isn't from Korea, more from another language. The words are simple, no advice of the education." I told my thoughts. "When does the mission starts?" I asked and the answer didn't surprise me. "In four hours. You don't need much. The management is going to pay for clothing if you need anything except your usual uniform. The perpetrator is watching him 24/7. Maybe we're getting more hints about the person or the history, if he or she noticed you". That would be really interesting. It is a long time ago, since I had to deal with a psychopath. And it was more interesting for me that this person seemed to be smart und structured. Even I was 24 years old, I was one of the best inn this business. I am not just protecting. I also try to help to solve those cases. That's why I was getting hired from governments around the world, or for the hard cases in music and film business. My parents worked for the special forces, but died in war. I was alone, had nothing to loose. Even though it was hard for a women in this business, I had a name. But it was a lot of work. I couldn't wait for my new mission. I hope the one knew that I was about to find him or her. I always did and this time it wouldn't be an exception.