1. Netflix and chill

Nobody's Pov.
Dream, sapnap, and george all sat in the dark watching a horror movie. George was asleep but dream and sapnap weren't somehow however, sapnap was scared staring at the flat screen tv in horror as the movie went on dream was sitting there eating popcorn casually looking at the screen.

Since he had his mask on he didn't have to worry about getting scared which made sapnap a little jealous even though he didn't have to watch the movie he didn't want dream to call him a chicken so he kept watching.

(Time skip brought to u buy raid shadow legends, a few hours later)
After the movie was finished sapnap knew right off the bat that he know he wouldn't be able to sleep tonight at all which made him get a idea.
"Hey, Dream?.."
"Yeah?"
"Could you..stay up with me for a bit?"
"Uh, alright. What do you wanna do?"
"Just chill I guess."
"Okay."

( a smol few minute time skip of searching for another horror movie)
(Same pov. )
"Uhm, Dream could we watch a different movie like.. not a horror movie." He'd get a little nervous since he hates being made fun of.
"Oh are you scared? Cause we could watch a romance movie or something those are my favorite."
"N-No! I'm not scared I'm just.." He crossed his arms because he didn't know what to say to that even though it wasn't an insult.
"It's fine sapnap I saw you were scared during the last movie we watched. I'll pick the movi-"
"No!" Sapnap took the remote from him but in the process because of the way Dream was sitting he fell into dream's lap blushed.
"I-I"
. . . .
He got up and ran upstairs into his room, locked the door still holding the remote with a string grip. Dream was sitting there devastated while blushing, he didn't know what to do but just go up to sapnap's room and address the situation.
(After he got upstair cuz I'm lazy)
"Sapnap, open the door."
"N-No."
"Please?"
. . . . . . .
"F-Fine.."
He'd open the door with the remote still in his hands.
"You can't just run away after that."
"I know..but it's embarrassing okay?!"
Dream stared at him for a few seconds before turning his gaze away from him into his swinging feet.
"I'm sorry, I just..I don't know what's wrong with me."
"It's fine."
After a few minutes of comfortable silence passed sapnap started to get into his bed patting a spot for
Dream to sit on which was next to him.
He sat on the bed with sapnap and wondered what they were gonna do now.
"What do you wanna do?"
Sapnap yawned and turned to Dream and saw his growing blush.
"That was adorable."
"Don't be so weird."
He'd cross his arms once again and blush a little bit before thinking of a perfect plan. (Snapmap go brr)
Sapnap's Pov.
After a few minutes I got a plan and decided what I'd do. I pushed Dream down and layed on top of him.
"Wh-What are you doing?.."
"Nothing." I winked and put my head onto his chest.
My plan was going well until Dream rolled and got ontop of me which changed everything.
"What the!-"
Dream kissed me.

(lol I didn't know how to end this so bam take a big fat MWAAa : D ok I need jesus lmao)