2. Netflix and chill (part 2)

(Ik the last one was crap but I think this one will be better-)
George's Pov.
I was sitting in my room I woke up after the movie was over the guys didn't know that I was awake so I just observed them to make it not awkward. However it started to get weird as heck.-
"Hey George! have you seen the remote? I can't find it."
"Oh, hey Dream and no I don't know where it is sorry. Maybe you should ask sapnap maybe he knows where it is." I said.
"Oh alright." He closed the door, after a bit after Dream left i huffed. Everytime he asked about sapnap or even talked about him he just smiled, never has he talked about me and smiled or even ASKED about me. I know we're just friends but..i'd rather be something more..I don't wanna be boyfriends or anything I just wish he'd pay a bit of attention to me as friends.
Well I shouldn't get so worked up about it I'm sure it's nothing I wonder what Dream and sapnap's doing.
(Mainwhile)
Sapnap's Pov.
"Dreammmm! I told u I don't have the remote ask George!"
"I already asked George and you were the last one to have it last night."
I went silent and thought back to the kiss I blushed and looked away.
"It's in the top drawer, just get it and go.."
"Eh? what's with the attitude change?"
He got closer to me.
"It's nothing. You wouldn't care."
"If it's nothing why don't you just say it?"
"Just get the remote and go okay!?"

He got closer to me and quickly grabbed my hands I didn't even see him do it because of how quick he is. Well usually is.
Dream's Pov.
I pushed sapnap against a wall begging him to tell me what's wrong and why he's like this.
"Fine! If you leave me alone I'll tell you!"
"Really?"
"Yes.."
"Then say it now and I'll leave you alone."
"It's about the kiss."
I started to blush but tear up at the same time because I thought he didn't feel the same way.
"Huh, did you not like it or something?"
"W-What?"
"I said-"
"I know what you said dummy."
"Then what did you say that fo-"
"Because I like you, you idiot! I made it obvious enough for you. I don't care you if you don't like me I just can't help my feelings for you okay?"
(lol cheesy)
"Oh, I know."
"Wh-"
He kissed me once again but it was better then last time.

"D-Dream?"
"You're mine now."
"No buts."
"U-Uhm..okay I accept I guess even though I literally have no choice."
"Well that's makes us boyfriends now, anyways I'm gonna get the remote now-"
"Wait."
"What?"
"Can we cuddle..?"
"In a bit."
"No! I want to now."
"Fine fine."
(Time skip brought to u by canes)
Nobody's Pov.
They both cuddled and soon went to sleep with each other however..George heard them since he was listening in on their conversation. He was devastated but happy at the same time since he kinda knew they liked each other. After a while he went back to his room then drifted off to sleep.

(I like this one more the the last ✨)