➪Rules

𓃠𝑅𝑜𝑙𝑒𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦 𝑅𝑢𝑙𝑒𝑠𓃠

✈︎ Be LITERATE when roleplaying. Speak in third person, eg: [Duncan chased the caribou herd through the thicket, panting heavily.] At least post 2 sentence answers and use good vocabulary. Nothing like "lol" for the love of god. I don't mind if you speak this way in the normal chat, just not in roleplay.

✈︎ No power playing, meaning only roleplay as your characters and not someone else's.

✈︎ No magic, furs, shape shifters and absolutely no invincibility. This is a wolf roleplay ONLY.

✈︎ Play fair. Don't be overpowered

𓃠𝐵𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑅𝑢𝑙𝑒𝑠𓃠

✈︎ No rude comments or inappropriate behaviour. Bullying will not be tolerated, if you do try to abuse someone you will be banned.

✈︎Smut must be taken to pms, not everyone wants to know about your sex life.

𓃠𝑃𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑅𝑢𝑙𝑒𝑠𓃠

✈︎Be respectful to your alpha and loyal to your pack only. Meeting with packs outside your territory without permission is forbidden and punishable.

✈︎Lone wolves who wish to join a pack must bring an offering, usually prey, to an alpha and submit to them before they are allowed to join as a sign of respect.

✈︎Any wolf who wishes to challenge the leadership of an alpha can be exiled and shunned from the pack permanently.

✈︎Never kill a wolf unless you have to, and never kill prey for the fun of it. Every life is precious and should not be taken for granted.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ𝚁𝚞𝚕𝚎 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙿𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚢: 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚊 𝚛𝚞𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚛𝚞𝚕𝚎. 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜. 𝙸𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜, 𝚝𝚊𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚒𝚝. ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ