𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐄𝐝𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐤: 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞.

[Third POV]: warning: Steamy!

𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐲, as usual, or at least usual for this week, had spent all day glaring at Batman.

Tony didn't know why, but he rather liked having peter to himself, once peter turned 18 he had moved into the tower with tony and the other avengers, and ever since tony had greatly enjoyed the younger brown haired boys company,

Or at least he did, until Bruce Wayne, otherwise known as Batman, had showed up, batman, superman, and much to everyone's shock Harley Quinn, had teamed up with the avengers to take down the joker as he had teamed up with Loki making him a threat to both Gotham City and New York.

And as great as teaming up was going at first, Tony had noticed the way Peter seemed to look up to Batman, to constantly blush and stare at him,

It was safe to say Tony wasn't pleased, Tony had started glaring at the man, if Peter was going to stare and blush at an old guy it should be tony-

'Woah I sound... Jealous...'

Tony thought to himself watching the way Peter blushed when Batman glanced at him, Tony was livid.

'What would Peter even want with him, he's straight... then again so am I, but it's irrelevant...'

Tony thought glaring boredly, Tony was deep in denial of not only his jealousy but his feelings for the youngest of the avengers.

Tony felt his fists clench seeing Peter smile at Batman, he knew this was stupid but nevertheless he was enraged.

"Kid, me you. Talk. Now." Tony sound loudly and coldly walking by and grabbing Peters arm pulling him into the towers hall with him.

"Oh alright, what is it Mr Stark-Woah!" Peter said cutting himself off when Tony's larger hand was placed firmly on his throat a look of pure jealousy in his eyes

"Um... Mr. Stark?"

Peters voice was hardly a whisper as he got lost in Tony's eyes, Peter had liked tony since they first meant but tony was in his 30s so peter had assumed that he lacked the same interest, so Peter occupied himself with another dark haired billionaire; Batman.

Tony's voice was low in response and almost dangerous "stop starring at Batman." Tony said almost as if it was a threat as he pressed his body against peters- although peter didn't seem to mind the threat, in fact with the way Starks body felt against his he'd gladly allow him anything or any punishment he'd be willing to inflict.

"Words Peter."

The smooth tone of Tony's voice made peter shiver "w-why... are you jealous?" Peter said looking up at the older and much taller male.

"When it comes to you jealousy is my middle name." Tony retorted honestly- to which Peter smugly replied "No, your middle name is Edward."

Tony scoffed "Anthony Edward Jealous Stark, see? I may as well have two." Tony said loosening the hand on peters throat much to his disappointment.

Tony getting a little too confident seeing Peters longing for his hands on his body simply pushed they're body's together, Peter had already grown hard and let out a small whimper

  Tony's hand started traveling slowly, further and further down towards the Youngers bulge, Tony slipped his hand into peters pants and boxers starting to stroke him at a agonizingly slow pace, but just before anything to wild could take place tony pulled away leaving the younger male a needy mess, as Tony walked away satisfied with the results of his little game he called out firmly to Peter...

"Stay away from the Bat, I don't like to share what's mine, that includes you."