𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐫. [Fluff]

[Third POV]
Warning: Unsupportive Steve! 

     "It's wrong you know," Steve said crossing his arms looking at the small brunette, Peter had let his Crush on Tony slip, thankfully tony hadn't heard, but unfortunately everyone's favourite star spangled solider had.

    "Why? I'm old enough to be a superhero but I can't like who I like?"

    Peters voice cracked a little looking at Steve who clearly didn't approve, why couldn't peter like Tony in peace, sure he probably didn't have a chance but why couldn't a boy dream? He was 18 this shouldn't of been a problem.

   "Peter this is tony we're talking about, Billionaire, Genius Playboy philanthropist, key word: playboy." Steve warned crossing his arms, "he's also 47, and your what? Hardly 18. You should be with someone your own age, and you know how manipulative stark can be." The older blonde said, despite only having the best interest of the boy in mind it was getting on peters nerves.

        "Steve your not my dad stop acting like you are!"  Peter said looking away clearly not fond of Steve's fatherly advice.

  "And neither is he peter."  Steve replied without thinking

   "What the hell are you implying?" Peter said crossing his arms "nothing" Steve said regretting his comments "no go ahead say it." Peter said clearly angry, but Steve was fed up and only wanted the best for the smaller male "I'm implying you have daddy issues because you have no dad." Steve said instantly feeling guilty "Peter wait-"

   By the time he realized what he said it was to late, Peter had already stormed off to the lab, Tony wasn't here right now but at least Bruce was.

    Peter sat on the counter in the lab watching Bruce doing science, it wasn't nearly as fun as watching tony "Bruce what do you think about age gaps?" peter asked, Bruce smiled and was about to reply but Loki popped in hearing the question "Ah peter, have the hots for one of your teachers I assume." Loki teased and peter blushed

   "Kind of... Steve was giving me a hard time though something about Her being to old for me" he explained "Her?" Bruce and Loki both questioned at the same time leaving peter mouth a gap, it seemed him being in the closet wasn't as secret as he thought.

   "Okay fine Him. Geez" Peter confesses leaving Loki with a smile "well tell us about him. I'm sure he's great Steve is just old fashioned, and a bore." Peter smiled dreamily starting on his rant

   He described everything from the deep brown eyes he always got lost in too the beautiful brown hair and perfect beard of the man, he explains his personality, how he was also so confident, how the man was practically a genius.

  Truth be told both Loki and Bruce... and to be honest almost all the avengers knew of peters feelings it was clear as day to everyone, well everyone expect for Tony.

    "Well maybe you should ask this guy out" Bruce suggested but Peter shook his head frowning  "I don't think he'd feel the same" Peter admitted, the conversation was swiftly ended though when Tony entered the room, him and Nat and Bucky must be back from the mission "Mr Stark!" Peter cheered jumping into the mans arms leaving the older male grinning, he was happy to get a hug from His Peter.

   The man played with Peters brown hair smiling to himself as he explained what had happened on the mission to Bruce and Loki.

      Soon enough everyone had retreated to there rooms leaving Peter and Tony in the lab alone, Peter had been drinking a pop earlier but it had spilled on his shirt so he borrowed Tony's AC/DC one.

    And Tony had noticed. Tony couldn't keep his eyes off the younger hero, the way Peter looked in his shirt had him smiling like an idiot, he'd never admit it but he was crushing on peter, "You look good in my shirts kid" Tony mumbled to which Peter rolled his eyes playfully "I'm a grown up now Mr. Stark"

   Tony smiled and raised an eyebrow grabbing Peters waist and pulling him towards his larger body "oh? A grown up huh?" Tony joked not realizing the smaller mans body was pressed against his, he noticed the red tint of Peters cheeks and couldn't help himself, he kissed peters lips with a smile "Well then now that your a grown up I think I really like this new grown up peter, what do you say kid?"

   Peter grinned about to reply when Steve barged in "Tony we need to talk about Peter-" the blonde stopped dead in his tracks his face a look of disgust "for the love of god tony he's a teenager." Steve said in clear disapproval "and? He's 18." Tony replied carelessly as he still was holding the younger male

    "So I thought you were better then to take advantage of a teenager Stark. This is wrong." Steve said his arms crossed but Tony simply smiled "being in love is never wrong Cap,"

.... Love....

    Was that what tony felt for Peter?