𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞. 𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫! 𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐲!

Summary: Tony finds out about Peter Parker's obsession with him.

    Warnings: Some Smut, masturbation, BDSM, rough sex, 18+ Peter, also this is my first time writing smut so oops lol
—————-

  [Third POV]

    Peter had been starring dreamily at the older male, his eyes trailed over him, Peter was obsessed and infatuated with tony, after becoming Spider-Man at age 15 peter had still gone to college, Peter was now 21 and still fulfilled his friendly neighbourhood duties as well as living in the tower.

  Thankfully for peter— living in the tower with the avengers meant constant stark.

    Peter watched the one and only Tony Stark constantly, he took any opportunity to touch or be near the man as a welcomed gift and his phone was filled with photos he had taken whilst the billionaire was distracted— be that distracted by work or sleep.

   Indeed peter had an obsession, and to make matters worse tony was clueless about it.

    Sure Tony found it strange. Tony wasn't a stupid man far form it, he noticed the strange lingering touches and the stares, he noticed the camera flashes when the younger male seemed to think he was distracted, but to Tony it was also hero worship, the smaller boy viewed him as a god, not in the innocent way tony pictured it at the time,  but how could he possibly know that?

     "Cap I've told you a thousand times, the kid just looks up to me stop making this something that it isn't."  Tony's voice lacked amusement, Cap- otherwise known as Captain America respectfully or Steve Rogers personally- had noticed the strange behaviour, Tony however dismissed said concerns repeatedly. 

   "Peters not obsessed Steve, I'm his role model. His hero. That's it." Tony deadpanned looking at the male who leaned on the kitchen counter and proceeding to ignore him.

Tony grabbed his coffee "Tony-" Tony instantly turned on his heel not spilling a drop as he looked at the man "Steve this isn't a conversation we're having." He said firmly before turning and leaving, Steve sighed getting the point of the stubborn man as he left with a grave sense of annoyance.

  He really did appreciate the concern but he found himself hating whenever anyone was mean to peter, sure maybe peters obsession was strange but peter was well, Peter.

   But then again maybe this little obsession did have him a bit curious, so he slipped into Peters room, maybe Tony was a bit clueless over peters actions but he had noticed a certain black little book and a drawer with a simple sticky note proclaiming that it wasn't to be touched.

        And nevertheless he opened the drawer.

   The older male was meant with polaroid photos of him, dozens of Polaroid photos of him, he gulped.

   It seems that Steve's claims of obsession were more accurate then he had imagined, then he looked at the little black book, he opened it to find drawings upon drawings of him, very lewd drawings, some showcased tony balls deep in peter, others showed the friendly neighbourhood Spiderman on his knees waiting for tony to keep him quiet,

   Others were even more lewd, Peter had drawn one of tony drilling him, the older mans hand wrapped firmly around his throat, and oh boy did Tony appreciate it, he wanted to be creeped out, really he did. But the billionaire genius playboy philanthropist found himself shamefully hard at the idea.