Prologue 

The enchanting princess of the Abraxas kingdom, a kingdom renowned for the way it captivated anyone who laid eyes on it, drawing them in. Just like a siren. She was born from her majesty, Queen Kavan, and His majesty, King Harlow. She was 2nd in line to the throne, her older sister, Princess Emery being the crown princess. Being a ruler never interested the younger princess, so there was no reason to compete over the throne. Although the children of the concubines detested that the princess gets to rule, they had no say in the matter as Princess Emery was born from the Queen while they were from lowly concubines.

Princess Emery was constantly busy with her preparation to take the throne as well as building her status by proving her worth. The youngest princess on the other hand was what one might call the complete opposite. Instead of being stuck inside all day by herself, she decided that she'd be the more rebellious and active sister.

She would often slip away when the servants were busy and sneak out of the palace through a dog hole in the side of the palace walls. She had ended up getting caught and scolded by princess Emery, the hole was sealed and she had to learn how to climb the walls using the trees and lose rocks in the wall. After that she began to only sneak out during the night, festivals being her favorite time to sneak out, seeing the bustling town and the beautiful decorations, she just adored her kingdom's liveliness and yearned to be down in the streets with no status, just as a citizen of Abraxas.

The night the coronation ceremony was held for princess emery the kingdom thrived beyond imagination, it was upbeat and full of joy. However, just when it seemed as though everything was perfect, misfortune befell the once peaceful kingdom.

The once lively streets full of joy and laughter, now drenched and stained with the blood of and screams of all its citizens, women and children alike. Not a single person was pardoned, and the flowers that were in full bloom wilted and trampled upon. Houses were burnt to the ground, every last building. Nobels, commoners, it didn't matter. This was a ruthless massacre where status didn't matter, no matter how much money one possessed, they just couldn't buy their way out of the cruel death that would befall them.

When it didn't seem as though things could get worse, the royals, who were "spared" so that they could see the fate of the kingdom they held so dear as nothing but a wasteland were then once despair truly set in, slaughtered like pigs. In the end, the Queen, the king, concubines, illegitimate children, servants, even the Crown Princess, Emery, were slain. But where was the youngest princess? She was the one sole person to survive this bloodbath, yet unknown to the intruders.

And that is how the youngest princess, the last surviving royal from the fallen kingdom was forgotten, and her once precious name would never be heard again as it was now forbidden. No, that's not right. The proper thing to say would be that her name was simply forgotten with no one to call out to her.

"Princess Yeninica..."
"Yeninica."
"Yes, Yeninica Arcane."