C.2- Magic Shop

*unedited*

" Hungry?" Selia asked as we finished checking in. She informed me that we were flying first class, and our flight wasn't until for another 2 hours. We dragged our suitcases around the terminal and I looked down, not wanting to see the faces of other people. I was still nervous around new people. Next to Selia, in her Air New Zealand outfit, I looked out of the blue with my dark denim jeans and purple blouse tucked in with ruffles at the neck and sleeves. I had a scarf around my neck since I knew, at the other side of the world, though I was still confused to which country I was going to be in, it would be snowing and cold. 

I nodded, eyes wandering around the terminal before I finally saw one food chain I've been dying to tase. Wendy's. 

Selia followed my gaze and she chuckled, walking over and waving her hand to me. I walked after her, stomach grumbling. It was the day after Christmas, so families were together, which would mean that the airport would be less busy around the world. But once January hits, it'll be busier. 

" I'll order. You just relax," Selia said, pushing me gently to a booth. I nodded and moved our suitcases to the side of the booth before sliding in. I glanced around, seeing other people grabbing something to eat at other food chains.  

Not long after, Selia came over with a tray of our food. I raised my eyebrows. " That was fast," I said. 

" I used my flight attendant express way. Here," she said, winking. I chuckled, accepting the burger and fries and drink she gave me. " It's a Chickenator."

" Thank you."

She sat at the opposite side of me, her green eyes watching me warmly as we ate. We sat in a comfortable silence until she broke it.

" You've grown," she stated. I smiled at her. 

" Am I not supposed to?" I joked. She laughed.

" No, no, you are. It's just that... well, you're a young lady now. When I first heard of you, you were only 11 years old. The first time I saw you, you were 13. Training. You were so short and small back then. Now, you're probably going to have all the boys in Korea by your feet," she said.  I flushed. 

" Korea? That's where I'm headed?" I asked. She nocked her head to the side. 

" You didn't know?" 

I shook my head. " No. I mean, they probably told me, but... I was busy packing what little stuff I have in my suitcase."

" South Korea. It's a beautiful place and full of wonderful people. Surely you know who you're going to be a bodyguard for?"

I shook my head sheepishly. " No."

Her mouth fell open. " BTS? Bangtan Sonyeondan? Bangtan Boys?"

" Am I supposed to know who they are?" I asked. 

" You really have been living under a rock, little lady," she said, shaking her head. I flushed once more, biting into my burger. " Don't worry. Lucky for you, I'm an ARMY. I'll tell you everything and anything about them and show you their songs all throughout the flight to Tokyo."

" I'd like that."