C.18- we are bulletproof pt 2

*unedited*

I stood next to the door of Bangtans' practice room at HYBE, watching them practice and making sure that they were alright. As per usual, I was dressed in the typical bodyguard way: all black with my hair braided to the side and my ear piece. Wonderful. 

Eunji-unnie materialises out of nowhere, giving me a scare as I whirled around and my hands were ablaze with fire. She looks at my hands sceptically, huffing as she glares at me. 

" Really, Arie-ah, you need to be less jumpy," she said. I distinguished my fires away, huffing as well. 

" Well you need to make some noise when you're walking. Or maybe we should just put something on you that makes a sound while you're walking. How about a bell?" I asked her sweetly. She rolled her eyes at me, but bumps her hips with mine. 

" What are you doing here?" she asked. 

" Working."

" No. I mean, out here. Why are you outside and not in there? God knows the boys need your presence right now," she said. 

" They know I'm here," I said. Eunji-unnie turns to look at me sideways.

" But you're not in there," she said. 

" So?" 

She sighed. " You're really bad at this, aren't you?"

" At what?"

" Aish, just come in. You don't have to be the brooding and intimidating bodyguard all day everyday, you know," she said as she grabs my arm, opens the door and goes into the music that was playing throughout the room was more louder than it was outside. 

Bangtan didn't stop dancing as Eunji-unnie and I walked in, going to the corner where Jigaemae-ssi and Sejin-ssi were, hunched over a laptop as they worked. I took the seat opposite them, giving them a small smile as they looked up briefly when Eunji-unnie and I sat. I fiddled with my thumbs as I continued to watch Bangtan. 

I could see the intensity and the fieriness in their eyes as the events of the past few days played in their minds. I sighed gently as they clenched their jaws and continued to dance aggressively. 

" They're going to tire themselves out too much," I muttered, in which Eunji-unnie looked at me. 

" I know... but that's how they are. They work themselves hard for their fans," she said softly. "That's one of the reasons why ARMY sticks and protects them."

The song stopped and the room was filled with chatter as the men got their drinks, all the while glancing at me. I gave them a small smile, debating whether or not to go by their side. Namjoon-ssi gives me a dimpled smile as Seokjin-ssi and Jungkook-ssi crowded over their leader. I, the while, gave him a small smile in return. 

" Go on. You look as though you're fighting yourself over going over to them or not," Eunji-unnie says. I shrugged and opened my mouth to say something, when my ear piece went berserk, as well as the walkie-talkie of both Jigaemae-ssi and Sejin-ssi. 

" Hello?" I said into the earpiece, answering the call. 

" Code Blue, lobby. Now," said a cold and menacing tone that I didn't know Mr Bang had. I jumped out of my seat as Sejin-ssi and Jigaemae-ssi rushed over to the boys, no doubt trying to get them into a more safe place. 

" Arie-ah?" Taehyung-ssi's voice called as I ran towards the door, about to burst through to the other side. I looked over my shoulder and saw the seven men that had the world wrapped around their fingers, and they didn't even know.