NEXT DAY

BRITTNEY POV:

I wake up and run to the bathroom having that rush of going to school. I did my feminine hygiene.  Today was not the day to get all cute and stuff so i ended up putting on my blue Nike shirt, some blue jean shorts, and my white Nike shoes. I said my goodbyes to my mom and was out the door. I had to pick up my girls so that's what i did. When tyti entered the car she had this big smile on her face.

" what you smiling for?" i said raising an eyebrow backing out of her drive way.

" because last night was amazing... you just had to be there." oh yeah i forgot drake was going to her house last night.

" sooo... what y'all do?" she laughed so loud." ummm we had our first kiss."

"oh my gosh i don't even think me and august had ours yet. you are gonna have to tell me how everything went down when Destinee get in." i said pulling up in her drive way.

DESTINEE POV:

Last night felt so awful. Jawk called me telling me how he sorry and stuff. like really? I was just sitting on my bed reading trying to destract myself from what happened earlier. Then all of a sudden i get a call... and thats when all my anger builded up.

"hello." i said kind of dry and iritated.

" im soooo sorry.. i was fooled." he said concerned but i was so fed up i wasnt cutting for it.

"yeah... yeah.. you are sorry Jawk." he huffed through the phone. " before i let you finish... how in world can you get yourself out of this one?" i said tossing my book out the way.

"you see i got a text from John?.. and he said you kissed him. It didnt cross my head to ask you if it was true, i was so angry i just had to get revenge." he said

" But why out of all people did you kiss Brittney? We already having problems with this situation with you and her." i got a little loud for a moment and i can tell this is really getting to him.

"im over her... i want you and only you... please forgive me." i couldnt i just couldnt... could i?

" im just tired of all this drama, i thought when your in a relationship your suppose to be happy not constanly into with that one person."

"DESTINEE GIVE ME ONE MORE CHANCE!!"he kind of yelled through the phone. I had to give in it was just so sexy how i said it.

" Jawk okay one more time... ill see you tomorrow at school. bye."

And that was the conversation. So just waking makes me just tired. But i knew i had to get up and clear this whole John thing. I threw on my blue plain t-shirt with some black sweat pants and my blue converses. as im in the bathroom finishing up myself i hear a horn. So i rush out my room grab a banana and was out the door.

"hey guys." i said trying not to bring up yesterday. and i guess neither did they cause they both had on the fakest smile i had ever seen.

"hey." tyti said kinda slurred like. and when she slurr her words that means she got something interesting to say. "okay now that destinee is in the car go on and finish." Brittney says as she backs out of my drive way. I look at them confusing because i dont know what their talking about.

"okay, so destinee drake came over last night... right?" i nodded hoping this conversation doesnt end with how i think its gonna end. "and me and drake had....KISSED!!" whew that was a relief i was about to explode if it was anything else. "Whew... okay good, how was it?" i said leaning forward for the back seat to her in the passenger seat. " like a unicorn on a cloud... unbelievable." tyti had all smiles when she was just telling us the story on how it went down. and suprisingly tyti story actually made my day.

As we entered the school all of us was smiling and shoving each other. brittney stopped out of nowhere cause tyti to stop... then causing me to stop. I look over at them like in a 'what is going on look'. they both was staring ahead of them making my head to see what there looking at. As i look over there he was. JOHN!