Project time

Now I gotta get changed. August will be here any minute. I put on some sweats that are pink with the word Aeropostale going down on my right leg and a tank top with some socks.

(RINGGG)

"Who is it?" I say to the door

"It's August." He says

"Heyy well be in my room." I said letting him in

" ight did you talk to the niqquaa!!" He said sounding upset

" hey August you wanna snack?" My mother comes up to us

" yeas ma'am." He says hugging her

" help yourself in whatevah in the kitchen baby." She says walking back to her room

"Okay."

"Okay yeah I got ahold of him and I gotta tell you sum when we get in my room."

"Ight what y'all got to eat?" He said entering the kitchen

" man errthang!!.. You want some chips and drink?"

"Yeah."

"What kind of chips and drink."

"Sour cream and root beer."

" ight let's go." Walking into my room

"What happened?!"

" he said how some guy john texted him and was all like whoop de whoop.. Destinee kissed me so he got mad and kissed me. But I told him that guy texted Destinee and since she didn't want her he told him that to get him mad."

" bruhh why didn't he ask before he assume sum shi--- my bad I mean assume stuff."

" you good."

" soo did you like the kiss?" He said biting into his chip

" nahhhhh I was upset!!...I'm yhurs he know that..I got on his case for that thoe."

"Just know I ain't messing widd the niqquaa no more."

" nahhh don't do that..y'all gonna talk this out..cause he my brother and you my boyfriend I don't want y'all into it."

" ight well let's get to this project."

He was over my house for three hours. We worked so hard on this project I'm just not ready for tomorrow this is just to much. And Destinee don't deserve this I hope she doing okay I can't wait till tomorrow to see her.