ready!!?

BRITTNEY POV:

"GIMME A SEC. THAT DUDE THINK HE CAN GET AWAY WITH THIS AND NOTHING HAPPENS...NAHHH MOMMA DONT PLAY!!" Tyti said dropping her back pack on the ground. Destinee and I both had her arms cause her from making a big scene. "Tyti thank you but no i got ths under control okay?" Destinee says trying to calm Tyti down. " BUH.... OKAY....just handle him or i will."

DESTINEE POV:

Tyti and Brittney walked away leaving me by myself signaling me to go towards him. He was just at his locker talking to some chick. I paused to take a quick breath. As i walk up to him i fan the girl to make her go away. John had the biggest smile on his face. "wassuhhh?" he said closing his locker.

"you tell me john." He licked his lips and leaned sideways on his locker."what are you talking about?"

"dont act that way, you know you text jawk and said i kissed you so why would you do that." i said sounding irritated. "but, you did dont lie girl you was all over me." As those words came out my eyes started to water. I never had to stand up for myself like this plus hes not admitting anything. "why are you doing this?" i say ajusting my backpack on my shoulders. "doing what....." im getting so fustrated. "STTOPPPPPP!!... JOHN whatever i did to you im sorry but leave me and my relationship alone. i dont like you so get on with your life okay?" he just giggled and walked away.

TYTI POV:

I dont wanna sound selfish with all that going on with desy poo, but im too happy with what with down last night. As brittney and i walk of i heard my girl going off a little bit on that boy. Im not even in her relationship and im already stressed out, i dont know how she's doing it. As