Chapter 26-27 :JM&Yooi

Yesterday is the day that i moved in here at the Rose highschool campus, and today is my very first day to start and continue my education.

Wow i feel like it's been so long since i left mori moori all boys school, how are they?

Did they forget me already?(╯︵╰,)

But its so embarrassing if i go back!

I act so childish that night!

What the actual freak y/n?!

....

I entered the room and the girls, the GIRLS! are looking at me..

"*Gasp! Hey new student!.." someone called and waves at me, "Yooi?"

"Come seat here!" then she gestured so i walk up to her, she pats a empty seat beside her with a joyful smile to her face.

"How's your stay to your room?" she ask.

"Good.." i simply said.

"Really? Honestly I've never been there before since I've entered here!" she said.

Oh we're both junior? Great, new friends new world i guess.

"Oh i see.." i just said, "It's my chance to enter a class A suit yesterday, but Jessica and Aki are being selfish and ugh! I so don't like them!" she pouts.

"I don't like them too, don't worry." i said, I'm confused cause the next seat is empty..

"Who's seat is this?" i ask and pointed beside me, "Speaking of the seat, look JM! She's in our class!" she happily points at me, why is she like this?

Then JM walks beside me and sat down to her seat, "Oh, I'm glad to know that." she simply said, she take out a notebook and reviews the their lesson.

"Oh c'mon JM, you really looks at the notebook straightly after seating here, can you have a talk with us a little?" yooi protested.

"What do we do when we enter the school? Study right?" JM said and i was like..

(•ω•) uhm..yeah she has a point.

"Meanie.." she pouts, "Do you have a test today?" i ask JM.

"Yes, one up to 40 in math.." she answerd and fix her glasses which is slipping a little to her tiny pointed nose.

I'm jealous..-_-||

"Really?! You should have told me!" yooi suprisingly said and hurried to take out her notes too.

"I told you yooi, when you enter the school you study.." she chuckles at the end and shook her head.

"May i know what's the lesson? Can i take a review too?" i ask and she looks at me confusingly, "A-are you sure? You just moved here." she said.

"Yes i am, i wanted to catch up." i said, then she smiles a bit..

"Wow, i wish students like you were like the others too." she impressed, then we share her notes..

Ohh the lesson is a bit hard, i guess?

Introducing statitics..

"So introducing statitics to probability distribution?" i ask, then she nods.

"Actually 1 to 20 is identify and 21 to 30 is solving.." she said and i raise mh eyebrow..

"Really? How'd you know?" i ask.

"Yooi holds the testpaper yesterday, so i saw it.." she said, "Oh yes, she's the secretary.." i said.

After minutes, "Can i see the next page quickly?" i said then she turn the page, and i read it quickly..