Chapter 23: ???

It's now our mid-semester test, october for you, afterall those days including the day mom visited the school..is freaking tiring!

Like always..

Youchi and sachi did their job properly and i let them stop since i'm tired skipping the half of the class.

Youchi starts to cling to me everytime, she cares for me like a chinese porcelain doll..

Sachi also talks to me nicely,tsudere way, sometimes i try to tease her, i just like to-cause its kinda cute!

Yui,itsuki and toru is now close to me we have launch together and does keiichi,yuu,yuri and itome and..the transferies.

Back to the mid semester test, i'm stuck at the middle number..

I just notice this month, i felt dizzy and starts to throw up and it's because i stay late at night, haven't eat proper meals..

Thankfully it's not because of toru..

"What's the answer here..." i mumble, staring at the number 35 anxiously..

I keep on sighing and clicking the pen continuesly, i know the answer in this part!

"Ugh..just choose anything and be done,damn it.." i whisper under my breath and answer even if it's wrong.

Then after that i finish the test all the way and turn it in to sensei, "Wait for the rest,you may seat." he said and i did.

Yui is also done just laying down, itsuki having troubles and toru doesn't seem to be bothered.

I look behind, sachi and youchi was doing it properly..no cheating, we have a group study before this day comes and it seems like it's working for them.

Sigh, i wonder how's barujo doing?

I sent him letters but i haven't receive any replies, i guess he really forgot me already,maybe he has already a girlfriend?

Tch, why am i thinking about it? As if-forget it, i still don't know my feelings for him..

But i miss him so much!

Then suddenly a paper leans beside my face, and i take it from yuu..

I opened the paper and read what was written on the paper..

"After 2 weeks we have school trip, have any plans before that?"

Eh? Again, what's aunt doing?!

"I don't know maybe buy some winter clothes?? I guess.." what am i saying anyway, but the weather is getting cold anyway..

Haven't notice toru and itsuki are now done, so does youchi and sachi..

"I'm freakin hungry..." i mumble, then my phone vibrates..

I take it out and saw a unknown message, i was curious so let's go!

From: 2*****

See you.

(。•́︿•̀。) The heck?

I look around but everybody is busy, oh sachi and youchi are now done too.

But is this a prank or what? Maybe a wrong send thingy..

I just deleted it anyway i don't want to make any troubles, i slide back in my phone and lay down a little..

Transition to canteen

Sigh, i should've have deleted that what if it's someone i knew? Like barujo?

Nah don't be ridiculous, the number is just from this country!

"Y/N, you don't wanna eat?" youchi ask.

"I don't know.." i said, "Eat your damn food, your making yourself weak!" sachi fires.

"Ugh, just tell me you're just worried!" i teased, "I-whatever!" he annoyingly said and eats the biscuit.

"Sachi~can i eat you?" yuri said with a gesture, ugh this man..

"Shut up, freakin pervert.." he glares but yuri just laughs, "Takashi.." i called and he looks at me..

"Hm?" "Are you still communicating with barujo?" i ask and he was like ('⊙ω⊙')..

"Not at all, why?" he ask back, "Nothing, he's just stop replying back." i said..

"D-don't worry maybe he is busy,right?" he said, and i take a bite to the bread.

"Wanna come to our club after school??" keiichi smiles, seems like a dirty plan..

"Why?" i ask "We're having a party!" he said happily, "Really?!" yuu ask and keiichi nods "Mhm! The members should be on the club later!" he said.

"Are you coming to the party?" youchi ask and i am hesitant to go, but wait a minute!

Youchi and sachi still didn't know about the dark secret of the club, "You don't need to go y/n, cause i don't want to go too!" takashi said.

"Shut up takashi, keiichi said everybody should go so don't be a party pooper!" yui shout "You shut up too, your voice is too loud you know!" takashi fire back and they argue.

This guys, "You guys should clean the room first before preparing, you know i hate dirty things.." itsuki said.

"Letsh buy spongie!" yuri said, the heck he's saying..

"Yes we will, with lots of icing it it!" keiichi said and clasp his hands, somethings fishy about it..

"I'll just go home-" "No!" i stopped sachi and everyone looks at me, i was taken back and blink twice..

"W-we should go to the Club's party, we're all going." i said then keiichi cheered, "Ha! She's going!" yui said and he spank takashi to his head.

"Ow! What's that for!" takashi protested, then yui laughs, "Do we need to dress nice?" youchi ask.

"Oh yes!" keiichi answer.

"If you want you can go naked.." yui seriously said, "Tch, you guys are pervert." sachi said.

"Are you going toru?" yuu ask, "I don't know, but i think not.." he answer.

"Ohh, that's okay you still have a cake tommorow!" keiichi said.

Everyone seems excited about the party, but little did youchi and sachi know that the party is not literally a party but a freaking fetish party!

I don't know if it is a party or what, but i should introduce them to yarichin bitch club..

Even though it is my evil plan, but they should know about this soon as possible..

"I'll bring champaign if you want?" i ask and they cheer, "Are you sure about this?" takashi worriedly ask..

"Don't worry, we have to have fun sometimes...besides, i want to forget someone.." i smiled, but instead of him to be happy he seems a bit anxious.

"If you say so.." he said, i just shrug it off and finish my food and have a chat with the rest.

Hellooooo i miss you guys i am so sorry for updating just now, its so cold and cozy today, tommorow will be busy again because of freakin online school...

But i hope you guys like this, yarichin bitch club loves you, vote and follow for more adios!♡