Chapter 7: Yuri turns you on

Today is the day where i can see the results for mid-semester tests, sensei is destributing the papers..

The reactions are unsatisfied, some are hopeless, sighing and groaning...

"Y/N Takka.." and saw a wide smile to sensei, i'm a little nervous at the result!

When i look at it, the red marks barely made it!

So i still passed!

I grinned ear to ear and exitedly go vack to my seat, i will study hard to finals!

I want to impress my parents!

"How many is your red marks?" yuu ask, and i showed him the paper and giggled.

"Wow, you passed!" he amazed, i am so proud of myself!

I am curious to itsuki and toru's results, so i take a look at itsuki first...

Woah, he needs to try harder he almost failed, and toru is average..

"Okay, i hope some of you will try harder to have an highest score, breaktime!" sensei dismissed and i take out my foods.

Anyways, i have to call mom while eating, it's been so long since i last called mom...

I dialed her number and waited, i opened a pocky box and eat it one by one.

" Uwaaa y/n, i miss you so much how are you doing? Did you like the boys there? Hehehehe!" she giggled.

"Mom what the hell? Are you tryna put me in danger?! It's all boys school!" i whispered but she laugh.

"Nahh you'll like it there! Cause your aunt is there too, she won't let danger fetch you okay?"

"Seriously? You guys really planned this-!"

Σ(⊙▽⊙")....i forgot there are still some students here, did they heard it?!

I look behind at yuu then he shushed, you better shut up yuu!

" I d-did not hear anything!" toru apologetically said, and i awkwardly smiles to him..

How about itsuki? "Zip your mouth shut okay?" i said then he just fix his glasses up.

"Sweety, you still there?"

"Uhh yes! How are you mom? And dad?"

"We're okay here! Don't worry, the money is keeping on entering to our house!" she happily said.

"It's because you guys are both studying humans, i guess I'll find other job." i jokingly said then mom laughs.

"Do you have any friends there Y/N?" she suddebly ask, and i lamely sip my milk..

"I have some friends here, her-HIS! name is Yanai Barujo, he's really nice...Takashi toono, and Kyousuke yaguchi..three of them are nice." i said..

"Really? I hope i can see them!"

"Have you talked to auntie?" i changed subject..

"Oh yeah i forgot! I have to pick up something from your auntie! Okay i need to go now sweety havr a nice day muah!"

Andd..she hang up, and i saw Barujo ran up to me and wheezes..

"Oh here!..what happen barujo?" i ask after i let her drink my water, and she showed me a picture fron his phone..

"You're 2nd place to mid-semester! Congrats y/n!" she sweetly smiled, i feel so excited!

I need to be the top next time!