Article [1]

Maddie Grace as Roxy Quinn and Sebastian Roche as Balthazar in Supernatural

Maddie Grace cast as Sharon Carter in 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier'?

February 4, 2013

In just under two months, Captain America: The Winter Soldier begins production. As we all knew, there are several stars that have been confirmed to return but this role has been vacant, up until now. Recently, the British actress and Marvel actors have been real chatty over the past month. Is this an indication that Maddie Grace has filled the vacancy? 

Maddie Grace first appeared in Supernatural as the badass hunter, Roxy. Who turned out to be the brothers' long lost cousin and the love interest for Sebastian Roche's Balthazar. Roxy was soon killed off by Castiel after she jumped in front of Balthazar to stop him from getting stabbed. This then prompted a very emotional scene from both Balthazar and the Winchester's

There are a couple new characters to be added. Anthony Mackie as Cap's friend Falcon and Frank Grillo as the villainous Crossbones. A source says that Marvel have found their female lead to play the modern day Peggy Carter. Will Grace be joining Grillo and Mackie?

There are many rumours circulating that 29-year-old British actress Maddie Grace (Supernatural & Revenge) will indeed play the lead female role opposite Chris Evans, as Sharon Carter (aka Agent 13) and the niece of Cap's love interest, Peggy Carter (Hayley Atwell), in the first Captain America film. It is also believed that Captain America: The Winter Soldier will reveal more of Steve Roger's past and possibly explore other characters too. The cast also includes, Scarlett Johansson, Samuel L Jackson, Cobie Smulders AND Robert Redford.

Check back shortly for more details...

Related stories

· Maddie Grace on possible Supernatural return.

· Maddie Grace life before fame.

· Scarlett Johansson said she was "happy" about a new female joining the cast.

· Joseph Morgan and Maddie Grace! New couple?

[A/N] I know. I'm no good at news articles 😂