Wikipedia

Maddie Grace (born May 16, 1981) is a British actress. She first appeared in the CW series Supernatural as the Winchester's long-lost cousin, Roxy Quinn in 2010. Grace gained further recognition by portraying the lead role of Emily Thorne on the ABC series Revenge from 2011 to 2015. She has also recently been cast as Sharon Carter / Agent 13 in the upcoming Captain America: The Winter Soldier film.

2011–present: Revenge and other projects

In 2011, Grace starred in Hallmark Hall of Fame film Beyond the Blackboard, based on the true story of Stacey Bess, whom Grace plays. It was aired on CBS on April 24, 2011. She was then cast in the ABC drama Revenge as Emily Thorne. Grace received multiple Teen Choice Awards nominations for her portrayal of Emily Thorne. Grace is to co-star in the Marvel Cinematic Universe film Captain America: The Winter Soldier as Sharon Carter, a potential ally and friend of Chris Evans' Captain America and also the great-niece of Peggy Carter, played by Hayley Atwell. The film is about to start shooting from April through June 2013 and is set to be released in April 2014.

Personal Life

Grace was born in London but grew up in Wales for the majority of her childhood. She speaks Spanish fluently. When she was younger she trained as a dancer who has studied ballet, jazz, hip-hop, and tap. She has three siblings. Two brothers and one sister.