~Chapter one~

"Benny!! Let's go, we're gonna be late" Jessie stomped her foot on the sidewalk. Finally Benson came running out of his house next door. "Sorry! My mom-" "I know I know she had to give her little Benny boo a kiss goodbye." Jessie made kissy lips teasing Benson. "Oh my god shut up! You're so dumb." Benson pushed Jessie as they walked down the sidewalk. "So Benny bear...what are we having for lunch?!" Jessie took Benson's lunch bag going through it. "OoOoO! What do we have here?! Is this a..." Jessie looked at the bag of food confused. "...okay but for real what is this?" Benson snatched his lunch bag back. "It's MY lunch first of all, and it's a tuna, pea, and sweet pickle sandwich with a hint of mustard!" Jessie gagged "Who the hell eats that?! And especially with SWEET PICKLES?!!! That's absolutely disgusting!" Jessie pretended to gag more, finally stopping as they approached the school entrance. "I eat it and I love it. So guess you're having school lunch today little miss." Benson smirked as he watched Jessie mock him. "Little miss. Are you an old man?!" "Okay okay, I'll catch you later we gots to gets to class." Benson winked at Jessie as he walked away. Jessie blushed, turning to her locker she put her stuff away.

Jessie walked into math class and sat down in the back and pulled out her math book along with her "notes" that just really have doodles on them. Mr.Johnson stood up "Okay class I have today's assignment up on the whiteboard. We have gone through all of this before so you should know what to-'' Jessie interrupted him "But what if we were inhabited by aliens that day? And what if they like planted a different day in our real brains so we thought it was just a normal day?" The class laughed but Mr.Johnson didn't find it so amusing. "Miss Wilson please just do your work. I'm not in the mood for your jokes and games today." Jessie nodded and giggled as Mr.Johnson sat down. She pulled out her phone and texted Benson "Dude I swear Mr.Johnson is gonna kill me one day XD" She put her phone back in her pocket and not even a second later it started to buzz. Jessie quickly pulled her phone out. "Omg wut did u do now😂" Jessie smiled and replied with "I'll tell u later ;)" Jessie put her phone down and started to work. 

A little while later the bell rang and Jessie started to pack her stuff up. She practically ran to English, it was the only class other than lunch and PE that she had with Benson. Jessie got in the class and scouted Benson. He was right in the front of the class. Jessie walked over to where Benson was and sat down. "Really? The very front of the class?" Jessie complained. Benson rolled his eyes and put his arm around her "Honeyyyy chill. It's just a seat." Jessie rolled her eyes with a slight smile and shrugged his arm off her. "You know-" Jessie started "Yes I know. I am your favorite person and the hottest person." Benson laughed. Jessie rolled her eyes and punched him in the arm. "Miss Wilson! Hands to yourself please!" Jessie's face turned blood red, she hated being put on the spot. "Y-yes Ms.James I'm sorry." Benson felt bad and put his hand on her knee and squeezed. Jessie looked at him and smiled. Suddenly the entire class got quiet. Jessie looked up and there was a girl. She was new, she was gorgeous. Jessie was in awe. Jessie couldn't believe how pretty she was. Then suddenly Jessie made eye contact with her. Jessie felt weird, she blushed intensely and looked away.....

Cliffhangerr my pickle pops! I know this is probably gonna flop but oh well i tried!🥰🥺

👉👈