Chapter 3 ~0o0~

TIME SKIP PPL (TwO dAyS lAtEr)

All Jessie could think about was that kiss, Why did she smirk like that? Jessie thought to herself  walking to school. "JESSIE WHAT THE FUCK WHY'D YOU LEAVE WITHOUT ME?!" Benson yelled running after her. Jessie had kind of been ignoring him, SHe didn't tell him what had happened, she didn't know herself exactly what happened. "I'm sorry, things have been weird lately." Jessie held his hand but for some reason it didn't feel like it used to. Benson seemed to ease up "It's fine, are you okay? Do you wanna talk about it?" He looked down at her with worry in his eyes. "Yeah I'm fine but I don't wanna talk about it right now." Benson nodded his head. 

(About 10 minutes later)

They reach the school and as they get to the sidewalk Jessie sees Liv, she looks gorgeous. Her hair long and curly, her skin beautifully tanned, and her smile...Jessie swore her smile was brighter than the sun. But then suddenly Liv looked over and made eye contact with her, Jessie swore she was looking through her soul. SHe felt her face heat up, then Liv smirked. Jessie quickly looked away and practically ran into the school. Benson ran after her "Okay what the hell! What's going on?" He looked at her with seriousness and Jessie knew she wouldn't be able to get out of this. "Fuck! Fine...Liv kissed me...and I didn't hate it. I haven't been able to stop thinking about it...or her. I've never felt this way before, and I don't know what's going on." Jessie looked up at Benson trying to read his expressions. He looked sad, then mad, then confused, then a look I've never seen, I didn't know this look but I knew I didn't like it. "Benson..."Jessie grabbed his arm, but he whipped it away and stormed off. Jessie stood there for a moment in awe then ran to the bathrooms. She sat down in one of the stalls and cried. A few seconds later someone came in. "Jes? A-are you okay?" Jessie knew that voice, it was Liv. Jessie's mind raced. "I'M FINE GET OUT!" Jessie threw open the door and slammed her to the wall "NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF YOU DIDN'T KI-" Jessie was cut off by yet another kiss. She felt hands wrap around her hips pulling her closer. Jessie pulled away "NO! I- I can't.." Jessie looked at Liv's eyes then trailed to her lips, Jessie bit her lip and couldn't hold it in anymore. Jessie slammed her lips against Liv's, Jessie gripped Liv's neck and trailed her other hand down her body. Liv whimpered causing a mix of emotions to flow through Jessie. "Fuck me" Liv said with a breathy voice. Jessie smirked "Oh? You're asking now? How bout you beg like the pretty slut you are..." With these words Liv whimpered "P-please use me...I need you. I can't stop thinking about you! Please!" Liv bit her lip and looked at Jessie with pleading eyes. Jessie smiled "Good girl.." she bit down on Liv's neck lightly and slowly began to suck. Her hands gripped Liv's ass as one slid into her pants feeling how soaked she was, she slowly began to rub her clit sucking harder on her neck. "Princess..you're practically dripping..." Liv whimpered and turned red hiding her face. Jessie firmly grabbed and brought up her face. "Babygirl. Never hide your face understood?" Liv nodded "Use your words slut" Jessie growled in Liv's ear. "Y-yes I u-understand" Jessie smirked and shoved 3 fingers deep inside of her causing her to let out a loud moan. Jessie quickly put 3 fingers in Liv's mouth to muffle her moans. "You need to be quiet princess." Liv muffled a yes. Jessie sped up then suddenly stopped licking her fingers. Liv moaned as Jessie stopped. "What? My slut didn't want me to stop?" Jessie took her finger out of her mouth so she could answer. "T-thats not fucking fair! What the hell was that for?!" Jessie's hand whipped to her throat "Watch your goddamn mouth whore!" Liv went red "Fine!" Jessie let go. "My house after school princess" Jessie said before kissing Liv's forehead and walking out. 

(TIME SKIP - - - After ScHoOl)

Jessie and Liv were on their way to Jessie's house. "So what are we gonna do.." Liv asked kind of sheepishly. But Jessie had no clue, she didn't even know what she was doing in the bathroom earlier, she doesn't know what to do she's never done anything like this. She never even thought about it. "I- I honestly don't know...I'm sorry if you expected me to know what to do but I'm kinda lost on all of this.." Jessie nervously laughed. Liv smirked "Don't be sorry, that just means I get to teach you." Liv winked at Jessie sending a rush of butterflies and redness through her body. 

(SORRY FOR YET ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER PPL I LOVE Y'ALL😝😘🤣)