~CHAPTER 2 PEEPS~

"Class...as you may have noticed we have a new student. Would you like to introduce yourself? Tell us a bit about you?" The girl stepped up "Uh...Yeah I uh- I'm Olivia but everyone just calls me Liv. I grew up in California and I like to skate." The girl looked at the teacher and she looked a little awkward. "Oh uh okay Liv go ahead and have a seat." Jessie noticed she wore a rainbow bracelet. "Benson would you mind if Miss Liv here took your spot for today?" Benson looked at Jessie, he looked kind of sad. "Oh yeah sure." Jessie looked up at him as he stood up and mouthed "That's why we sit in the BACK of the class!" Benson rolled his eyes and walked to the back. Liv sat down next to Jessie. "Sorry I took your boyfriends spot." Liv whispered to Jessie. "Oh uh he's not actually my boyfriend." Jessie whispered back. After Jessie said that a relieved kind of look came on to Liv's face. "Oh cool..." Jessie looked at Liv, Jessie thought Liv was hotter up close. "I like your bracelet. Are you part of-" Liv cut her off "Yes I'm lesbian." Liv giggled. "I assume you're at least bisexual right?" Liv said. Jessie blushed. "Uh. No, well I don't think so...I'm just boring ol' straight currently." Liv smirked "Hm. I can change that" Liv winked at Jessie. Jessie blushed, harder than ever. Jessie didn't know what was going on, why was she getting like this? "Okay class, get out your books, we're on page 47. Jessie, you and Liv can go out to the hallway and catch her up on what's going on in the book and once she's caught up you can read pages 47 through 55 okay?" Jessie and Liv nodded and grabbed their books and note books. They walked out in the hall and sat down. Jessie felt her phone buzz, she pulled it out and looked at it. "I miss u💔" Jessie smiled and replied with "Aw...you'll live xx" Jessie put her phone back in her pocket. Liv looked at her "Okay you guys may not be dating but y'all definitely like each other. Especially him. I mean damn...the way he looks at you." Jessie blushed "Yeah I guess we've always had a thing for each other but nothing was ever really said about it. We're just what we are." Liv nodded "I get that, but if I were him there would be no way I wouldn't make you mine..." Liv looked at Jessie and bit her lip and looked but down at her book. Jessie blushed "Liv...has anyone ever told you that you're a flirt?" Jessie and Liv laughed. "I only flirt with pretty girls." Liv winked at Jessie again. Jessie shook head and smiled. "I assume with the amount of chatting and laughing going on out here that you girls are done reading?" Ms.James said. Jessie and Liv jumped "Oh uh yes ma'am!" They said in unison. "Well then you guys can go back to your seats, I'm about to give out the tests. Liv don't worry about it you get a pass considering it's your first day." Ms.James walked back inside the classroom and before they walked in Liv grabbed Jessie and pinned her to a locker "Wha-What are you-" Jessie started but was quickly cut off by a sudden kiss. Jessie had to admit she didn't hate it. Her lips are so soft she thought, but she suddenly pulled away "This is NOT okay. " Jessie said, and Liv simply smirked and walked into the classroom. Jessie didn't know what to think, she was a blushing confused mess.

Okie I spiced this one up a little at the end hope it was decent!!