016

Beomgyu entered the clothing store. And there he was, the tall, black haired guy. Soobin. Even though he was now wearing a tuxedo his face was recognizable. He was just standing there staring at the mirror.

Beomgyu tapped on his shoulders. Soobin turned his way. "I think I've seen you before." He stated

"Er, you have." Beomgyu responded "I'm Choi Beomgyu. Do you remember me?"

Soobin nodded, "Yes I've seen you. Once. I think."

Beomgyu grabbed his hand, "Can we talk outside? Just a little bit." He needed to find a way how he make Soobin remember him.

"Are you friends with Ryujin?" Soobin let go of Beomgyu's grab. "You know what, let me ask her." He walked out of the clothing store.

Beomgyu, make him remember or atleast kiss him. Do whatever it takes. I'll find a way of getting his system better.

Beomgyu took a deep breath. He missed Soobin, not only that but loved him. Sounds stupid? Even he knew that.

Soobin kissed Ryujin in the cheek. "Let's leave crazy people are starting to talk to me."

"Aw okay. Just let me pay. Jisso will go with you to the car and wait for me." She looked at Beomgyu's direction and smiled at him.

Soobin and Jisoo left holding Ryujin's shopping bags.

"Leave him alone."

Beomgyu's looked to his back and saw Ryujin behind him. "What do you mean?"

"Stop trying to take him away. He's mine." Ryujin said in a cold tone

"He could be your's right now. But you're not the one he loves."

"I know very well, that Huening Kai is working with you. Lucky for you I haven't told Namjoon where he is staying or where Zero-nine was staying at." She smiled "Listen, stay away or you will regret it."

"Money is not everything. " Beomgyu looked down to make eye contact with Ryujin "But alright, I'll stay away." He walked to the exit and left.

He stretched his long sleeve to work as a gloves and took out a smart pen Jimin had given him for his Birthday last year. He called Kai.

"Tell me you were able to get him."

Beomgyu bit his lip. "No I wasn't. I can't do it when he is with her. She knows we are friends, and where you're staying at. If she tells Namjoon where you are, it's over for your career."

"Hm, I doubt that he is ever alone, most of the time he is with her. Beomgyu try to kiss him a small peck will work."

He saw Soobin close the car door for Ryujin "I'll try. Kai I gotta go." He hung up before Kai could say goodbye.

He ran to his rarely touched car. It was a BMW he had bought it a few years ago. Though he only used it when it was something not about work.

He buckled his seatbelt and started driving. He squinted to find Ryujin's car. Beomgyu looked at his ring, he was going to get Soobin back.

...

Beomgyu parked his car outside the gates of Ryujin's Mansion.

He stayed in shock once he saw the huge house. The only time he saw houses that big were in movies. He saw Soobin opening the gate doors. He was wearing his tuxedo and and a tie. He stared at Beomgyu's car.

"I'm fucked up." Beomgyu mumbled to himself he then turned off the radio.

Once he looked up Soonin was staring at him. Beomgyu pressed the button for the windows to go down.