001

"Meetings and goodbyes are decided in an instant and happen coincidentally."

ु.。{❀}ु.。

Beomgyu was working at his house.. His eyes felt tired of the exhaustion he was feeling. He was doing something normal cutting legs, arms, he then started preparing the blood. He dialed a number.

Hello?

Yeah, I finished getting everything ready.

I cut off the leg. About the head...

He took a glance at the body. He uncovered it.

Should I take it?

What? What are you saying?

You need more bodies?

ु.。{❀}ु.。

Doctor Alpha Go was on top of a building. He stands up and then jumps, he lands on the floor. He sees some mad scientists trying to put some sort of liquid in a women's body from a shot.

"You're crazy! You're all crazy!" She yelled in agony "He'll come. Doctor Go will definitely come to save me!"

"He's too late."

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" She yelled

Suddenly the lights started to flash.

"What's going on?"

Doctor Alpha Go was standing looking at all the man.

"Alpha Go you came to save me!"

"You fearlessly came by yourself."

"Get rid of him!"

The men start walking towards his direction. They start to attack him. Alpha Go starts to attack them.

"CUT!"

"Are you alright?" Yeonjun asked the man he was "attacking". He removed the white doctor's coat he was wearing.

"It was awsome, good job."

"Should we rest for 10 minutes before going again?" The movie director questioned

"Ten minutes?"

"Yes"

"Sure I guess."

The Director smiled, he patted the blond haired's back "Okay. You were really awsome"

"See you in a bit!"

"Wow, Yeonjun, your eyes are so expressive." A worker tells him

"Indeed, your class above top class!" Huening Kai, his driver, and bestfriend, tells him.

Yeonjun took a seat and proceeded to remove his make up. "Save it. We've rehearsed this part twenty times already. Me? Rehearse twenty times?" Yeonjun responded "Kai, if this is a hidden camera prank, let me know ahead of time, before I start cursing. Now."