005

12 hours before Zero-Nines lover mode operation

"From now on, when you catch a mosquito use 1/100 percent of your arm strength. Got that?" Taehyun started to tell Zero-nine

"Thank you hyung, by any chance, was the t.v that I broke earlier expensive?" The other asked hoping it wasn't, because he was going to feel guilty

"Yes, all the stuff we use is taken out of my month salary."

"Oh I'm so sorry hyung"

"Why are you asking for forgiveness? I am the one who should be asking for it"

"Why would you be asking for forgiveness?" Zero-nine started to wonder if Taehyun was hiding something from him

"I have my reasons Zero-nine" Zero-nine looked at him with a worried expression "From now on, listen to my words carefully, Zero-nine" Zero-nine smiled at him

The short brown haired then opened a package that had a piece of paper, he then started to read it.

"The night sea, waves, moonlight, clouds, butterfly. Zero-Nine code input"

Zero-Nine's eyes started to close, the world started to turn pitch black.

"For not keeping my promise..." was all Taehyun could say "I'm really sorry"

Flashback

Taehyun had went to visit Ryujin to pick up their robot, Zero-Seven.

Once he arrived at the company they opened the box were she was. Zero-Seven was a beautiful women they had created. But Ryujin had mistreated her by doing loyalty tests on her. Turns out that by doing those tests she had lost her foot, and an arm. Because of that they had went to pick her up. The brown haired just kept at staring at how Ryujin had destroyed her.

"Her condition is already to serious," Namjoon had started to speak "We will have to rebuild her from scratch to fix her. But besides that I don't think we could fix her"

"Ahhh Ryujin!!" Taehyun was already crying he couldn't believe what she had done to Zero-Seven

"Lady Ryujin is a good person" Zero-Seven replied

"What the fuck makes her a good person?!" Taehyun looked at her with an angry expression

Seeing the state that Zero-Seven was in he didn't want to give anything to Ryujin because she would destroy it just like Zero-Seven.

End of Flashback

Now that Ryujin was going to own Zero-nine, Taehyun for sure wasn't going to allow Zero-nine to be sent to her. He was going to someway, somehow going to prevent Zero-nine to be sent to Ryujin, no matter the cost.

"And you really are going to send Zero-nine to Ryujin? Director Namjoon you can't send him to that woman! You saw how she destroyed Zero-Seven, that woman is a monster!" Taehyun was with Namjoon ready to give the last touches to Zero-nine

"That is something to do with headquarters, Kang Taehyun! It is not something to do with us!"

"Dierector, do you not remember what you said to me, when I joined the company?" Kai was getting frustrated "You said that we are a company that makes friends, family, and lovers for robots! You clearly said that to me and I remember it like the back of my hand!"