The Trip to Puerto Rico

Eren's POV
___________
Well we're on the plane and have our bags put up, but I can't help from asking if we forgot anything. "Levi are you sure?" Levi gives me an annoyed look as I ask him this for the 100th time, and then smirks. "Don't worry brat, we got everything we need, and I definitely didn't forget the bottle of lube." My cheeks glow a cherry red as he says that, and I can't help but want him right here in this plane. "Levi!!! Don't say things like that while there's other people around!!" Levi just keeps smirking as I get more flustered. Levi gets closer to me so he can whisper into my ear. "Aww what's the matter Eren? Is Daddy turning you on?" By this point I am beyond cherry red, and I feel something grow in my pants. The way his breathe felt against my skin as he whispered to me really made me crave him, and his touch so bad. "Umm.. I'll be right back Levi, I need to use the restroom." Levi nods his head with a smirk on his face as I leave my seat and go down the aisle to the bathroom. Once inside the bathroom I lean against the door and take a deep breathe. Dam that shorty turns me on at the worst of times, I say to myself. Well now that I'm turned on, I have Pinocchio to take care of, and he isn't lying! As soon as I was about to begin stroking I heard a knock at the door. "Hold on I'll be out in a sec!" I say this to whoever is standing on the other side of the door. "Brat it's me, let me in, I wanna help you in there."