How SAO handles Love

Since my Dad split up with my Mother because he Cheated in her, I take even the slightest concept of cheating veryyyy seriously. So, I think that the fact that over the entire series (not counting the spin-off games.) Kirito has a total of 8 love interests. IN A 3 SEASON SHOW. WHAT.

ESPECIALLY SINCE HALFWAY THROUGH THE FIRST SEASON OF THE SHOW, KIRITO GETS MARRIED. AND YET HE DECIDES TO BANG:
A 13 YEAR OLD

A RANDOM BLACKSMITH WHO MAKES DRAGON POO SWORDS

A MILITARY GENERAL (WHO HE MARRIES.)

HIS SISTER.

A SNIPER WITH PTSD

GENDER BEND ELSA WITH A SWORD.

ANOTHER BLONDE MILITARY GENERAL.

AND THAT'S NOT GOING INTO THE GAMES WITH GAME ONLY CHARACTERS. (Plus I haven't played Alicization Lycoris because I don't want to spend £85 on a game. And my PSVITA broke and due to covid I can't get it repaired and I'm on the first mission of lost song.)

I believe that if they used the time that they used to introduce these new love interests for Kirito, they used it to flesh out Kirito and Asuna's relationship more, THEN, we'd have an Ok and GOOD couple. We see them have dinner once and Asuna literally strips for him straight after. WHY. This is why I think that both Klein and Yukki are good characters. Klein is a bumbling idiot who is willing to defend his friends but isn't a literal woman magnet. Yukki is a female character who is presented to be friends with Kirito, but doesn't fawn over him like everyone else does. Plus, this new love for Kirito seems to remove all the characters old personalities, Lisbeth goes from: I'm stoic and hot headed, but willing to help my friends! To: I'm stoic and hot headed but I really want Kirito to Pipe me. And characters like Leafa and Sinon start of with the: oh I'm experienced at this game and I see a dark haired goth boy and I'm going to help him, oh no! It's been 10 seconds and I want him to pipe me!

I know this simplified their character arcs a lot but in the end it does boil down to this for a lot of characters!

I just so desperately want SAO to be gas amazing as it could be.