trainride PT 2

"sleep my pretty, ill fight off the nightmares for you"

UNEDTITED

The trainride was all but exciting, the same trees that theyve seen for the last hour and the same breeze that passed. Not that they were ungreatful for mothernatures gifts, no, the atmosphere was uncomfortable and boring. Florence was still reading the same line on her page and louis was fiddling with his fingers wondering how to start a conversation. Train tracks filled most of the silence but not enough of it. That was until courage was worked up by none other than 'mr impossible'.

"Florence, tell me more about yourself " he beckoned

"Not sure if you've noticed but im not one for words, infact i enjoy the silence so leave me be"

"Oh shush! i know the quiet atmosphere is killing you, infact you haven't turned the page in the last 20 minutes darling"

Scoffing at the nickname the doe turns back to her book.

"fine then, ill leave the carriage, miss silence"

well fuck, look what youve done

taking a deep sigh florence looks up

"fine, my name is Florence Payton, currently im sitting on a train with a boy whom i dont know too well, my mums lawyer, dads an asshole, and i like to read. anything else you'd like to know?"
she half spits out.

"dont you have an interesting, story. I was hoping you'd have a bit more enthusiasm but this'll have to do i suppose" louis states jokingly

"ha-ha, now, as i stated i dont know you all too well so, go on"

"right then, names louis partridge, im talking to a lovely lady named Florence, mums pretty cool, dads alright? i guess i like to act quite a bit nothing interesting really"

"more interesting then me"

"you speak like a dry texter"

"fuck off pretty boy"

"pretty boy?"he asked

"would you prefer egocentric asshole?"

"nope! pretty boy will due, pumpkin"

and with that the trainride went by quicker

hey shawty baes

I'm back besties

anyway I wanna make a social media book and it will prob b  wlw bc my pan ass wants 2

BLACK WIDOW MOVIE (im a slut 4 marvel women)

bye bc also I literally don't like louis partridge so sorry if im unmotivated 2 update

byebeyyeebyebye