trainride

my love,

my love,

you are worth it all

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚    ❀

"hello miss"

The doe turned her head towards the velvety voice and took in said persons appearance; dark brown eyes that looked like they carried a whole ocean of unsaid thoughts, even darker brown hair that seemed like it'd never be done up, and a petite button nose that fit perfectly in the middle of his face.

"hello?" the voice said once again

Snapping out of her trance she smiled a bit at her utter foolishness

"hello, uh- i-im terribly so-rry would y-you like to sit?" florence flushes as the words come out of her mouth. 'great job florence, you stuffed up already'  she thought.
chuckling louis takes a seat across from the petite fille. already, akwardness starts to take over the whole compartment and both teens take notice of it right away.

"so, uhm whats your name?" the boy asks

"florence, florence payton, and uh you?"

"louis, louis partridge" he says with a smirk, subtlety mocking the girl.

turning bright pink florence looks back down to her book in hope she'll hide her  face.
"whats wrong love? embarrassed are you?"
noticing florence wasnt going to answer he took matters into his own hands once again.
"i like your book" he says, although he has no idea what its about. "yeah, the great gatsby?" the garçon says unsure. "i uh love that book"

seeing right through the act the doe says "do you now, mr partridge?" she smiles. "yes, very much so"
he responds, confidence laced in his voice. "mkay, and whats the main characters name?" "uh erm, is it uh mark?" "no its not mark"

after 15 minutes of mindless bickering and laughing florence came to the conclusion;

"you're impossible louis partridge"

꒰ 🥥 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

BELLA SPEAKS🦢
marry christmas mon anges!
stay safe!🐸