Number 1 Chapter 2 The grace period ♡

2 years later

In the academy of the Divine, Sato and Emily served their final year in the academy. Sato became the number one swordsmen in the academy and Emily became the second strongest Mage. They were never apart after that day I left. Sato Was at the window looking at the sky, It was blossoming, the pink flowers flowed inside the halls and it smelted fresh

Emily " SATO!"

He turned to see Emily flying using her mana.

Sato " You need to stop showing off your powers like that"
Emily " What, it is tiring to walk so why not fly"
Sato " I swear your a hand full"
Emily " Mhmm, so ready for you Ceremory ?"
Sato " No not at all."

While they were talking I entered the school, I walked into the front door and everyone stared at me as I walked by.

" Who is she?"
" She a foreigner"
" She is so pretty?!"

I changed alot from 2 years and couldn't wait to see Sato and Emily.

Emily " Ughh come on Sato!!! Arent you happy! Mika is coming back to us after how many years!?"
Sato " Only two, and you dont know how she is feeling right now so don't get carried away."
Me " What you mean carried away"

They turned to see me, I have black and blue hair along with a crust on my hand. I also had a ora around me that Emily felt. Emily dropped to the floor in fear...

Emily " Mika..."
Me " Yes"

We went somewhere private to talk. I began to pet Emily to make her feel better.

Me " Whoops I forgot that my ora was activated "
Sato " What is up with your new hair style?"
Me " Well you already know Black symbolizes The demon realm and I activated my gods blessing which is why my hair is also blue."
Emily " Wait so you activated your god side"
Me " Yes, well it was not easy, after the war between Docks a new enemy have rise, the Demon beast of Carmody."
Sato "Who are they?"
Me " exactly what I mean, demons of the demon realm. They serve under the kingdom of Fatly darkness. They attacked us and we were no match for all 10"
Sato " ten!?"
Me " They are demons all divided all there powers into 10 people. With us It is only 6 of us."
Sato " Is it still going on?!"
Me " Yes but not alot, Chloe ranked 3, has the blessing of the Goddess of healing and lightening and Fed Ranked 1, has the blessing of the Goddess of Destruction and Fate are slowing them down."
Emily " Where are the rest?"
Me " Number 4 Seth blessing of the demon of Death, Number 5 June the blessing of Earth and Space and number 6 the blessing of the sea Aries are in bad health right now. I was only allowed to come back to see you is because I defeated two of the Demon beast."
Emily " Serously!?"
Sato " I see you came back alive."
Me " Not exactly, in order for me to defeat them at once I had to activate. My gods blessing which since I have never activated it I went out of control. Demon mana don't work on them but holy light does."
Sato " Then Mika, I want to make a request"
Me" what"
Sato"let us join you, Me and Emily have been training hard! We could--"
Me " No I am not letting you die out there "
Sato " And I am not letting you die by yourself!"
Emily " Calm down now, It has been awhile since we seen Mika and we should just you know let her rest."
Sato " Your right "

Sato (but still I won't give up on you)

Emily and Sato ended up coming over to my house, Its been awhile since they been here, my leader commander was there with my parents.

Del " Your back"
Me " I brought them"
Del " my my you guys look different "
Emily " Us umm "
Del " Mika certainly looks different"
Me "mhh"
Del " Anyways, we have to go back soon"
Me " Why?"
Del " There is new recruits and Chloe and Fed have Calmed down the fort with the demon beast"
Me " What type of recruits"
Del " a succubus with a demon blessing and a Mage with Goddess bleesing"
Me " Ughh a succubus"
Sato " Two more, wait there's more people like Mika?"
Del " No Mika is the only one I know that got the blessing of both, but these are people that got the blessing of the demons and gods. But many fail because it over takes them. Two years ago it used to be about 10 of them until 4 of them began to lose control."
Me " One lost it when I first arrived, tried to kill me but I am glade I already activated my demon blessing or else she would have killed me."
Del " She was unstable and lost it in war where Fed had to kill her.The other three I am unsure but they were not seen after the fight against the demon beast."
Sato " Serously!?"
Del " Right now it is only The three of them that are stopping them. And to be Honesty comparing magic capacity, Mika has more than Fed but Fed has more experience and techniques with his since he is a fairy. "
Me " A smart ass as well, ughh fighting with him was annoying."
Emily " Someone actually beating Mika?"
Del " hah well Fed it 3 years older than you so don't sweat it."
Me " What Ever so when are we leaving?"
Del " Right now"
Sato and Emily " What!!"
Emily " You just came back!"
Sato " You cant leave now!"
Del " You guys can come if you have the ability to"
Me " Captian !!!"
Emily " Really!!"
Del " haha, come on Mika it is your friends we are talking about"
Me " Ughh "
Del " Just need some identification "
Sato" I am Yuri Sato Evans, the prince of Zepher. I am also an S rank knight"
Del " So your real name is Yuri huh "
Sato " Just call me Sato please ha"
Emily " I am Emily Elizabeth Rose, daughter of an well know merchant, I am an Mage with an A rank and well an C rank in fighting combat style."
Del " At least you know some am I right, Mika it can't be helped"
Me " Ughh "

I walked away and went to my room.